Alvaro Morata (50 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Overall on our team? Morata is actually leading the entire league.

Anyways. In all comps, Dybala had 9 non-penalty assists last year. Morata has 11 this year.

it’s 14 Dybala - 12 Morata if you include penalties.
You're right. But Dybala is ten times the finisher.

I wouldn't like to have Morata in 2 man line. And I wouldn't like to see him next to Dybala. I think he pairs well with Ronaldo, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're right. But Dybala is ten times the finisher.

I wouldn't like to have Morata in 2 man line. And I wouldn't like to see him next to Dybala. I think he pairs well with Ronaldo, though.
I think Dybala is the better player, of course, and far better finisher. But Morata is quite a good passer for a forward. 2 of the 3 seasons he’s been here he’s had 10+ non-penalty assists.
Anyways. I think we should renew his loan if he can find some form before the end of the season, but not buy him the summer after. Upgrade the position then. Focus on midfield this summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think Dybala is the better player, of course, and far better finisher. But Morata is quite a good passer for a forward. 2 of the 3 seasons he’s been here he’s had 10+ non-penalty assists.
Anyways. I think we should renew his loan if he can find some form before the end of the season, but not buy him the summer after. Upgrade the position then. Focus on midfield this summer.
Thats said, i think we need another pure finisher. I love morata but its also true that he has big patches in form, so another clinical 9 is a necessity, maybe dybala´s sell could help on that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think its more that he often looks for the pass more than other #9s while dybala's instincts are often to look at goal

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think its more that he often looks for the pass more than other #9s while dybala's instincts are often to look at goal
To some extent that is true, but if you watch him, at least when in decent form or better, his passing vision and accuracy is superb around the box. Dybala’s isn’t quite there. But as said, he’s 10x the finisher.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
10 mils plus his wage is too much.
What?

His wage doesn’t even have him in the top 10 earners at the club. He makes less than guys he has outperformed immensely this year like Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur, Sandro, Bonucci.

And the 10 mil fee/year... that is peanuts, forwards cost big money. If we have to go out and buy a forward like Icardi for example, you think it’s going to be free? It will be a 50+ mil transfer fee, which if he stays here for 5 years is 10 mil/year plus his salary which will be significantly higher than Morata’s 5 mil net/year.

Jun 7, 2003
What?

His wage doesn’t even have him in the top 10 earners at the club. He makes less than guys he has outperformed immensely this year like Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur, Sandro, Bonucci.

And the 10 mil fee/year... that is peanuts, forwards cost big money. If we have to go out and buy a forward like Icardi for example, you think it’s going to be free? It will be a 50+ mil transfer fee, which if he stays here for 5 years is 10 mil/year plus his salary which will be significantly higher than Morata’s 5 mil net/year.
I think we are going for Millik if we don't extend Alvaro

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think we are going for Millik if we don't extend Alvaro
too bad milik is half the player on his day.

i'd keep morata for an other season, then try to negotiate a lower price than the current 35m option. he's a good player, works hard, humble, dedicated to the club, rides the bench if necessary, and when in form, strikers don't get much better than him. yes, he's moody and sensitive, he's not a 50 match per season reliable machine, so we need other options. but i'm more than fine with morata as one of our 2 strikers.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Players like Morata, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi and in great extent Bentancur, are the reason why i trust Pirlo that he would do great here. The ammount of times these fuckers cost us goals, especially goals that we could have scored is ubelievable.

Jun 7, 2003
too bad milik is half the player on his day.

i'd keep morata for an other season, then try to negotiate a lower price than the current 35m option. he's a good player, works hard, humble, dedicated to the club, rides the bench if necessary, and when in form, strikers don't get much better than him. yes, he's moody and sensitive, he's not a 50 match per season reliable machine, so we need other options. but i'm more than fine with morata as one of our 2 strikers.
Don't know Milik really well, watched him 1-2 times when he played against us, nothing special. The price for Morata is too much, he isn't worth it. His first stint with us was super, happened obviously a lot in the meantime.

Players like Morata, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi and in great extent Bentancur, are the reason why i trust Pirlo that he would do great here. The ammount of times these fuckers cost us goals, especially goals that we could have scored is ubelievable.
Alex Sandro was injured wouldn't take him in the list. Kulusevski, Arthur and Demiral could be included and a lot of others who didn't bring the performance that was needed from them.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd only extend his loan if we intend to keep (because you know, we seem to be the only club that keeps their gentleman agreements), but if we want to let him go might as well do it this summer. 10M just gifted away is bad. Last summer I can understand, we failed with Dzeko and Suarez and had to act quickly and improvise. This summer we have no reason to do so, unless like I said, we plan to purchase him next summer

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
What?

Yes he is to expensive. 10 mil loan plus his salary is around 4 mils, that's like almost 30 mils for two years loan or to be more precise; two months of good football.
Ita is'a to maach' (italian accent)

Sell the others you mentioned as well.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes he is to expensive. 10 mil loan plus his salary is around 4 mils, that's like almost 30 mils for two years loan or to be more precise; two months of good football.
Ita is'a to maach' (italian accent)

Sell the others you mentioned as well.
And you wanna spend money on that always-injured, flop of a player, Pogba :lol2:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd only extend his loan if we intend to keep (because you know, we seem to be the only club that keeps their gentleman agreements), but if we want to let him go might as well do it this summer. 10M just gifted away is bad. Last summer I can understand, we failed with Dzeko and Suarez and had to act quickly and improvise. This summer we have no reason to do so, unless like I said, we plan to purchase him next summer
I disagree. We don't have the cash right now to buy another FW. Spend the 10mil to reloan him, keep Dybala and the attack is complete for the next season.

Free to spend $ on mids and a new LB. Parts of the team that have been neglected for years.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I disagree. We don't have the cash right now to buy another FW. Spend the 10mil to reloan him, keep Dybala and the attack is complete for the next season.

Free to spend $ on mids and a new LB. Parts of the team that have been neglected for years.
You don't have money for anything, we depend on plusvalenza from sales, which is why using 10M on a non asset is a waste. And I like Morty, but if we have no intention of making it permanent, then sign a freebie as backup striker and use money on midfielders

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
And you wanna spend money on that always-injured, flop of a player, Pogba :lol2:
In order two freebies; Alaba and Ramos. Those two are they only worth sacrificing zie Yeuros (Angela Merkel female Deutsche accent).

Lately I am not convinced that much by Pogba, SMS and Gosens but who knows what will happen. I think that they are a good option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)