Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
2 weeks ago He just said that he is more mature now coming back to Juve. But his red card is unneccessary. I dont know what he said to the referee but it must be something stupid that made the referee angry. He doesnt cost us the match but can cost the championship looking at how important he is and Dybala still getting back to his best

But we need to wait how long he will be suspended. Straight red means 2 match ban minimum?
It means against Torino and Genoa.
No it can be 1 match. It all depends on what he did, if it's simple complaining it should be a one match ban, if he insulted the referee we are probably looking at 3 matches.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lol.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Was he complaining about the cross where de ligt was taken down ?

Because, from a far angle, that indeed looked suspicious. Why didnt we get VAR on that ?

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
"That was an embarrasing penalty"??? Really, that was all??? BS, if that's true the ref and all his family can suck me, can't be true, it had to be something else, it had to

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"That was an embarrasing penalty"??? Really, that was all??? BS, if that's true the ref and all his family can suck me, can't be true, it had to be something else, it had to
imagine if he gets a 3 match ban for THIS :rofl:

after seeing the footage and pasqua's nervous "out with that red card to PUNISH morata" gesture, i thought morata told him to fuck the dead corpse of his own mother, but this certainly isn't too serious. it should be 1 match

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

after seeing the footage and pasqua's nervous "out with that red card to PUNISH morata" gesture, i thought morata told him to fuck the dead corpse of his own mother, but this certainly isn't too serious. it should be 1 match
WTF That's some strange creative insult if true :lol:

Fick deine tote Mudda alda! @lgorTudor

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Wow that insult deserves a headed-fatality a la Zizou :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, this cannot be teh reason.

If true, then juve neds to appeal. Because this was an absurd straight red

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)