Alvaro Morata (39 Viewers)

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
Allegri "Today wasn't Morata's day, I didn't like how he played, I don't mean technical errors but the attitude, that's why I took him out."

original via Zuliani
Allegri: Morata oggi non era in giornata e non mi è piaciuto.Non va bene l’atteggiamento,non gli venivano le cose e si fermava. Per questo l’ho tolto. Mi ha fatto arrabbiare in campo ma poi è stato bravo perché è andato a fare allenamento da solo, c’è una brutta aria intorno alla Juve. Tutti dicono che siamo favoriti ma non è così. Quest’anno sarà ancora più difficile,prima che quest’aria ci contagi,è meglio fermarla subito.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Suarez can't do shit in national team. But messi took argentina to World cup final on his own.
Suarez singlehandedly beat England in his first game back after surgery. He also reached the WC semis with Uruguay and won the Copa America 2011, during which he scored 4 times.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Good move by Allegri,Alvaro will only learn how to handle it better and react on the pitch normally.
He was just bitching and complaining alot on the pitch.

No drama,
Forza Moragol!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Good move by Allegri,Alvaro will only learn how to handle it better and react on the pitch normally.
He was just bitching and complaining alot on the pitch.

No drama,
Forza Moragol!!
True.No one is bigger than the team.I admire Alvaro a lot but he must sweat a lot give his best on the pitch.Being one of our better players last season and decisive at CL changes nothing.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Allegri said something to the tune of, not liking Morata's attitude on the pitch, but he appreciated his attitude off the pitch because he went off to train by himself.

Jul 20, 2012
Allegri: 'Bad Morata attitude'
Juventus have an Alvaro Morata problem after he was substituted, stormed off and Max Allegri “didn’t like his attitude.”

The Spanish striker came on at half-time in a 2-1 win over Lechia Gdansk, but lasted only 26 minutes before he was hauled back off again.

Morata appeared irritated and stormed off straight down the tunnel to the locker room while the game continued.

“It wasn’t Morata’s day and I didn’t like his attitude,” Coach Allegri told reporters afterwards.

“Regardless of technical errors, what really did not go well today was his attitude. When something didn’t work for him, he just stopped.

“That is why I asked him to get off the pitch. He made me angry on the pitch, but then he was good as he went off to train by himself.

“There’s a bad atmosphere at Juve, as everyone says we are the favourites, but that is not the case. This year will be even more difficult.

“Before this atmosphere contaminates us, we have to stop it right from now.”

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Only that he didn't say there is bad atmosphere AT Juve,he said AROUND Juve.
So we should stop it before it affects us.
Exactly. He's speaking on complacency and how he doesn't want this attitude of were already 5 time champs to permeate and disrupt. He wants to stem it in the bud and forge ahead with a fire to win

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It's a friendly ffs.. I'm sure Alvaro got angry with himself for having a bad day. This influenced his game and Allegri subbed him off, wisely.
Morata shouldn't care less about a game..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)