Alvaro Morata (17 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Only looking at the number of goals is too simple. Feeding through Ronaldo comes at a cost. United would be a better team with Cavani in his place.
We do struggle to score this season though. 14 goals in 10 games is not where Juventus should be. Funny enough, that's the same number of goals per game on average as last season, if you take out Ronaldo's 23 non penalty goals (let's assume Dybala would have converted them, so that's 54 in 38 games, or 1.42 per game). So far it looks like we miss his goal scoring, and we would definitely have more points if he was still here. It's true that he left late and we didn't have time to adjust, we will improve later on I'm sure, but we are a lesser team without him currently.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Never been a striker to lead a team. He is the sort of one you'd want as a backup to change game.

Unfortunately we have messed up our recruitment with Kean taking that role so need to rely on Morata, which is too risky.
exactly this, buying him was good idea when we had Ronaldo as he would work great as an addition. But once Ronaldo was gone it was one of the worst idea. Morata cant lead ur line. Last year we had issue with midfield only, this year u can add attack to it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
exactly this, buying him was good idea when we had Ronaldo as he would work great as an addition. But once Ronaldo was gone it was one of the worst idea. Morata cant lead ur line. Last year we had issue with midfield only, this year u can add attack to it.
Beanie really fucked this up, sold us short bringing back kean to replace Ronaldo effectively speaking was never going to end well.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
When midfield provide him a good pass into the box or behind opponent back line, he is dangereus. Problem is that our midfield suck with long range and into the box passes. How many times he os alone im the attack with no support because our wingers help poor midfield to defend. He is not bad striker, he just need support. Dont forget coop with Tevez and decend midfields in golden days...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Played 63 minutes, made 6 passes, 4 of them were succesful, 2 offsides, dispossed once and 4 bad first touches which caused loosing the ball. Overall 16 contacts with the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

vs Kaio in 27 mins:
6 passes, 4 accurate, 12 contacts with the ball 1 shot, 2 offsides and 2 bad first touches.

We really dont have an alternative, but Kaio looked better when he came in.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We should play with 3 CMs
the issue is that we did so last night, at least for the first half. Rabiot - Loca - McKennie is a 3 man midfield.

In general I agree but we need better options. Rabiot gives me shivers and McBurger struggles to up his game (second half was better than first IMO).
BTW 3 man midfield requires also creativity, another thing that we lack so much. The front 3 will struggle otherwise.

Jun 16, 2020
the issue is that we did so last night, at least for the first half. Rabiot - Loca - McKennie is a 3 man midfield.

In general I agree but we need better options. Rabiot gives me shivers and McBurger struggles to up his game (second half was better than first IMO).
BTW 3 man midfield requires also creativity, another thing that we lack so much. The front 3 will struggle otherwise.
I dont agree Rabiot occupied different spaces and we played without a LW.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Rabiot played as a LM basically. Defending the left side with AS and providing fake width in attack. We need a real mezzala there, someone who will defend the half space, press with the CF occasionally, and create chances with the ball. And the LW defending the left side

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I've noticed with Morata everytime he receives the ball in a dangerous position he puts his head down immiedetly and doesn't raise it until he runs into the goalie or defender. Like he seems surprised he ran into something and then makes a rash decision.

And all the unnecessary offsides which f's up the momentum of our attack. I don't know if it's concentration or the guy legit doesn't know how to read defences.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I've noticed with Morata everytime he receives the ball in a dangerous position he puts his head down immiedetly and doesn't raise it until he runs into the goalie or defender. Like he seems surprised he ran into something and then makes a rash decision.

And all the unnecessary offsides which f's up the momentum of our attack. I don't know if it's concentration or th2e guy legit doesn't know how to read defences.
Sums up morata not a clinical finisher or striker who guarantees 20-25 goals a season in the league

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if he spent the time he does rolling on ground in actually trying to play football maybe he would have 8 goals like simeone of verona this season instead of the unacceptable 3 he has so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)