Alvaro Morata (23 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
FFS. Please just be a loan with no obligation.
:agree:

If it’s obligation at that price it’s terrible. If it’s loan with option instead of obligation, it’s a very good move. A year to see if he can return to his insanely clutch best from his two years here or ship him off. He was great for us in the last 3-4 months of both his seasons here, so if he can recover that under Pirlo, amazing, if he remains inconsistent and moody as fuck, send him back.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im sorry but with all my respect and love for Morata the deal is just unfair towards us.
He didnt do anything since 2015 and isnt really a tremendous goal scorer... Now we have a delicate situation in which players should cost as much as before if not less but for some reason we need to purchase him for that inflated price despite not being the hyped player he was in 2015..

I really hope he turns out to be amazing and get all our mouths shut

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
unlike Dzeko, I don’t see Morata being a fixture in the lineup every week. That might actually be a good thing as it’ll allow others more playing time as well as more rotation formation wise. Would make the team less predictable. Pirlo can adjust based on the opponent.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Welcome back you wimp.
Cringe. Was anything but a wimp in CL for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry but with all my respect and love for Morata the deal is just unfair towards us.
He didnt do anything since 2015 and isnt really a tremendous goal scorer... Now we have a delicate situation in which players should cost as much as before if not less but for some reason we need to purchase him for that inflated price despite not being the hyped player he was in 2015..

I really hope he turns out to be amazing and get all our mouths shut
Price is irrelevant. If deal is as reported, it’s a loan without obligation.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Sky:

9 ml loan option for 40-45 also option to extend the loan for next season as well
What does it mean with option to extend the loan? There another 9m to extend?
We found our CF in Morata, i hope he can back to his best with us. But i hope the loan fee and buy option would be smaller.

Its like we have 9m-15m for short term invesment like for Dzeko or Morata's loan

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree:

If it’s obligation at that price it’s terrible. If it’s loan with option instead of obligation, it’s a very good move. A year to see if he can return to his insanely clutch best from his two years here or ship him off. He was great for us in the last 3-4 months of both his seasons here, so if he can recover that under Pirlo, amazing, if he remains inconsistent and moody as fuck, send him back.
So.. Do you think a player that has been off for 5 seasons who never got the goalscorer tag and in such a delicate time worth 55M?!
I mean if he isnt good enough we wasted 10M and if he is good enough its 55M in such a terrible time.
On the other hand if he isnt that great we pay 10M for someone who isnt really up to the standard

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He falls over like a midget when the wind blows his way. Soft as fuck for a guy of his size.
And he was still our go-to clutch player in CL two years straight, and performed fantastically. Take that any day of the week, especially when we already have Dybala + Ronaldo and can’t afford to shell out the dollars for a top young CF.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What does it mean with option to extend the loan? There another 9m to extend?
We found our CF in Morata, i hope he can back to his best with us. But i hope the loan fee and buy option would be smaller.

Its like we have 9m-15m for short term invesment like for Dzeko or Morata's loan
its almost half of the reported transfer fee for Dzeko, and that’s not even including wages. There’s now some extra cash to throw at a fullback or whatever. Costa evidently isn’t in Pirlos plans, so hopefully they can sell him as well.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So.. Do you think a player that has been off for 5 seasons who never got the goalscorer tag and in such a delicate time worth 55M?!
I mean if he isnt good enough we wasted 10M and if he is good enough its 55M in such a terrible time.
On the other hand if he isnt that great we pay 10M for someone who isnt really up to the standard
Who cares, we can get him for cheap in 2022 after two loans since his contract expires in 2023!!! :tuttosport:

May 26, 2016
I'd be pissed if we never had CR but people need to understand if you have a CR or a Messi it's not the job of the #9 to be the game winner.

If he can be a nuisance upfront and contribute to our counter attacks he'll be twice as useful as Higuain in this team.
ok, so if we have Ronaldo its not a problem if we dont sign a player of true quality.

We can just find some flop of a Jabroni who has been a laughing stock since he left us. "its ok, he only needs to cause nuisance upfront" like for real?????

this is such bullshit

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Or he’s good enough that a 9 million dollar dry loan is a great short term deal while we save to buy our next CF in 1-2 years for the post-Ronaldo era, but not good enough to pay the option. He doesn’t have to justify the purchase option for the loan price to be just fine. Score a few clutch goals and a few clutch assists, and it will be a great deal even if we don’t buy him at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)