Alvaro Morata (38 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe if florentino get rid of Cristiano Ronaldo...then morata can be the main man.

I know it sounds like bollocks... but we need to remember that cristiano ronaldo is a signing from the past administration. Floren´s poster boy was Bale... and we all know that Cristiano is the go to guy. But florentino is a despicable being..so who knows...

he can ged rid of ronaldo and make morata his new toy. Doubt it will happen but is a possibility....they have gotten a lot from ronaldo already

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Maybe if florentino get rid of Cristiano Ronaldo...then morata can be the main man.

I know it sounds like bollocks... but we need to remember that cristiano ronaldo is a signing from the past administration. Floren´s poster boy was Bale... and we all know that Cristiano is the go to guy. But florentino is a despicable being..so who knows...

he can ged rid of ronaldo and make morata his new toy. Doubt it will happen but is a possibility....they have gotten a lot from ronaldo already
That would be the most idiotic thing to do.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

HAHAHAHA.

Get rid of 308 games 322 goals for Real only and 500 career goals at 30 type of player, for who, Morata? :rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

no he wasnt. Florentino became Madrid boss in 2009 and Ronaldo was basically his 2nd signing right after Kaka. but anyway, i can only see him leaving Madrid if he accomplished everything he wanted there and wants a new challenge elsewhere. but where would he go? in the EPL he already won everything there is and returning there wont make much sense. Paris can offer him a lot of money and a strong team to compete for the CL, but they are in a "weak" league. Bayern? i doubt even if they could afford him that they would give him a 20M salary when their best players are at 10M max. its not like them at all to go after Ronaldo. Serie A? no one can afford him. Barcelona? lol. United and PSG are the only "candidates" and even for them id give about 5% chances of getting him. also, Real would never sell him on their own, he simply brings them too much money to sell him if he doesent want to

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
HAHAHAHA.

Get rid of 308 games 322 goals for Real only and 500 career goals at 30 type of player, for who, Morata? :rofl:

200m for a 31 year old player is something worth considering. Even if Ronaldo still has 3-4 good seasons (at the very least) left in him.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Am I the only one who thinks Morata should play in the middle up front rather than being used at the side? This guy will score more goals if he plays in the middle.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
HAHAHAHA.

Moratas dat good!

he will be madrids embleemmm

Am I the only one who thinks Morata should play in the middle up front rather than being used at the side? This guy will score more goals if he plays in the middle.

No you arent.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hmm just rethinking about this.

Morata seems to be a reasonable guy. Madrid also can buy him back in 2017.

Maybe he could pass this year thinking about 2017.

But till then, Ronaldo possibly will have become Madrid's full time CF. And I don't think Morata would want to be a CF backup at Madrid, that's why he left.

So it's very important that Ronaldo becomes a full time CF goal scorer for Madrid, that will prevent Morata from going there.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Depends.

I think he'd be better spending a bit less time floating and a bit more time closer to an orthodox centre-forward position.

However, you get players with weird instincts.

Cavani, for instance, plays best when he is the centre-forward, but is able to drift around a lot and he has the fantastic ability to time his arrival in the box perfectly. That can make him almost impossible to mark.

Incidentally, has anyone else made a Morata-Cavani comparison?

Quite a number of similarities in style and someone Morata would do well to try to emulate.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
Wolfsburg offered 30m to madrid at the window we bought him. we got him for 20m plus buyback. so it's inevitable we will lose him. fuck buyback. we will lose a potential world class forward who will be the next Fernando Morientes for 30m. my heart is already being broken. :depressed

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Wolfsburg offered 30m to madrid at the window we bought him. we got him for 20m plus buyback. so it's inevitable we will lose him. $#@! buyback. we will lose a potential world class forward who will be the next Fernando Morientes for 30m. my heart is already being broken. :depressed
It's hardly inevitable. Morrata is not galactico enough for RM atm and I don't think he ever will be galactic-type of player. Beppe should negotiate with Perez and offer them 10-12 m more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)