Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Morata seems really excited to come.

“Non vedo l’ora di andare a Torino, è un’occasione meravigliosa e voglio giocare al massimo. La Juventus è una squadra che ha fatto la storia”

"I can not wait to go to Torino, it is a wonderful opportunity and I want to play the most. Juventus is a squad that made history."

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Sorry for being ignorant, but why did he sign a new deal with Madrid just to be sold to us later on? Is it so they can squeeze more money out for him or get his buy-out clause higher? Or was that just a rumor that he signed another deal with Madrid...

Jul 20, 2012
Okay Madrid werent going to sell him without renewing his contract. They know he has the talent so with any deal he was going to have the buyback clause. The reason Madrid renewed his contract before he signs a contract with us is because if they decide to activate the buyback clause he can go back to them. If he didn't have a contract with them then they wouldn't be able to activate the clause.

You have to think of it as like a 2 year loan with us paying his wages, and paying a fee for the loan. If they don't activate the clause then the contract with madrid is nothing.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
It's a weird deal. If it wasn't with Marotta participating I would say it's a scam :D
it´s weird indeed and tbh i´m pretty sure that neither real nor juve (marotta, paratici...) are really "happy" about how the deal worked out.
imo there are only two persons who are -> conte and morata :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Okay Madrid werent going to sell him without renewing his contract. They know he has the talent so with any deal he was going to have the buyback clause. The reason Madrid renewed his contract before he signs a contract with us is because if they decide to activate the buyback clause he can go back to them. If he didn't have a contract with them then they wouldn't be able to activate the clause.

You have to think of it as like a 2 year loan with us paying his wages, and paying a fee for the loan. If they don't activate the clause then the contract with madrid is nothing.
No, if we fully sign him not loan him, he will only have contract with us, making his previous obsolete. At least I think that is the logical way things are done.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
he does have a contract with them already, otherwise the sale itself wouldnt even happen buyback or no buyback
Yes until 2015.

But how is the buy back going to work after the second year (2016) when he would be out of contract with them? He could just refuse to go back. That's why he has to be under contract with them at least for another three years, until their buy back option expires.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No, if we fully sign him not loan him, he will only have contract with us, making his previous obsolete. At least I think that is the logical way things are done.
It is. This whole "contract with RM" thing makes no sense at all. Unless it's a kind of contract that only get's activated if they decide to buy him back and it never comes to life earlier. That way they wouldn't have to negotiate a contract with him after buying back. Not sure if such contracts are actually in use in the football world though/

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It is. This whole "contract with RM" thing makes no sense at all. Unless it's a kind of contract that only get's activated if they decide to buy him back and it never comes to life earlier. That way they wouldn't have to negotiate a contract with him after buying back. Not sure if such contracts are actually in use in the football world though/
That's it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes until 2015.

But how is the buy back going to work after the second year (2016) when he would be out of contract with them? He could just refuse to go back. That's why he has to be under contract with them at least for another three years, until their buy back option expires.
good point, but i am still confused on the nature of the contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)