Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stupid Americans. The reason why everyone is obese is because of GMO's, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, and the rest of the chemical crap they put in our food. If you buy your meals from Wal-Mart, chances are you will die of cancer or heart disease earlier than anybody else. Saying you're vegan and buying all sorts of crap like diet coke means you're an idiot.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Stupid Americans. The reason why everyone is obese is because of GMO's, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, and the rest of the chemical crap they put in our food. If you buy your meals from Wal-Mart, chances are you will die of cancer or heart disease earlier than anybody else. Saying you're vegan and buying all sorts of crap like diet coke means you're an idiot.

:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl:

Diet soda is the most amusing thing ever to see all those dieting fat people drinking. And like low-fat whipped cream on their dessert. I wander at the ridiculous ignorance sometimes, but then that there public school system is pretty amazing.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:rofl:

Diet soda is the most amusing thing ever to see all those dieting fat people drinking. And like low-fat whipped cream on their dessert. I wander at the ridiculous ignorance sometimes, but then that there public school system is pretty amazing.
what are you talking about didn't you know you can drink as much diet coke as you want and it will have no negative effects to your health, in fact it is actually very good for working out and it will actually strengthen your liver and kidneys.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I personally don't think GMO is a bad thing. The term itself can cover any kind of genetic modification, whether it uses harmful chemicals or not.

And thanks for that link, X. I still personally think red meat is something you eat a few times a week as opposed to every day but I guess it's more of a personal preference :D I like chicken too much.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I personally don't think GMO is a bad thing. The term itself can cover any kind of genetic modification, whether it uses harmful chemicals or not.

And thanks for that link, X. I still personally think red meat is something you eat a few times a week as opposed to every day but I guess it's more of a personal preference :D I like chicken too much.

im a chicken person myself, i eat red meat maybe once or twice a week. But anytime i feel like celebrating you bet your ass im going for that humongous bone in ribeye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)