Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And I didn't make a habit of taping PPV's, in fact I might only have 2 or 3 to be perfectly honest with you. I have no idea why I decided to tape that one.
He used a "black box" to get all the PPV events and he recorded many. Still remember him running over to my house saying I gotta come see this.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What do you find in wrestling ? I personally followed wwe for 1 year when i was 12 because all my friends watched it , but now i can't stand it .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Tomorrow, Alvaro Morata (22) is expected to sign a new contract until 2016 with Real Madrid.it's a required procedure considering his last contract expires in 2015. [@DiMarzio]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I kinda agree. When you're a kid it's cool watching buff dudes fight but I only did it sporadically. Now I can't stand it tho.
That's just because your mind is trying to convince your heart that you really aren't gay and enjoy watching men in tights wrestle when in reality you are and love watching it.

- - - Updated - - -

worst case scenario is we don't get Morata and lose Vidal and Pogba. just rehearse that in your mind a while so it won't come as a shock
I'm an optimist, though.

That's like trying to convince a vegan to eat a Big Mac or Chicken Nuggets.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
worst case scenario is we don't get Morata and lose Vidal and Pogba. just rehearse that in your mind a while so it won't come as a shock
Man, now you sound like those people who say "at least the world isn't engulfed in flames so we should just be happy we're alive"

That's just because your mind is trying to convince your heart that you really aren't gay and enjoy watching men in tights wrestle when in reality you are and love watching it.
Is that why you're so into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)