Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
we pay 18m in 4(?) instalments
1st year Real can have him for 30m
2nd 35m
3rd...if WE decided to sell him, REal can match any offer and get him.

- GDM
stupid rule in the contract
we make him a star and selling for 30 million back
why that crap is needed
we are JUVENTUS not REAL CASTILLA 2:facepalm2:

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
why that crap is needed
Morata wont be a star at the end of this season.Stranger things have happened but he will atmost be a 10-15 goals striker(more likely less than that).In his second season,he will get more chances as Tevez gets on in age and maybe will explode,maybe not at which point Real can buy him for 35(tidy profit for us and we can use those funds to invest in a better player as Continassa and Adidas money starts flowing and the need to buy a Tevez replacement is accelerated).If he is a flop,however,I think there will always be a buyer for him that will reduce our losses as he has shown promise and some clubs are always willing to gamble on that.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Morata wont be a star at the end of this season.Stranger things have happened but he will atmost be a 10-15 goals striker(more likely less than that).In his second season,he will get more chances as Tevez gets on in age and maybe will explode,maybe not at which point Real can buy him for 35(tidy profit for us and we can use those funds to invest in a better player as Continassa and Adidas money starts flowing and the need to buy a Tevez replacement is accelerated).If he is a flop,however,I think there will always be a buyer for him that will reduce our losses as he has shown promise and some clubs are always willing to gamble on that.
Exactly, player at his age, who has already played for spain u21 and real madrid will be always valued at 10m minimum so we arent risking much tbh.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
why that crap is needed
judging by all the news during the last few weeks/months there was absolutely no way around this clause.
no clause, no morata... (sad conte leaves, juve finish 7th, forum meltdown ;)).

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This transfer reminds me of a co-own. I would say Real Madrid got themselves a great deal here. If we make a star out of him, they get him back easily. If he flops, they wont give a fuck (since they already got the money).

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
we pay 18m in 4(?) instalments
1st year Real can have him for 30m
2nd 35m
3rd...if WE decided to sell him, REal can match any offer and get him.

- GDM
I think it's better to say that as end of 1st year of contract... end of 2nd year... I think end of 2nd year is the when Juve will be most exposed if Morata turns good, assuming Madrid don't make any big investment on a striker before then.

Seems really unlikely that Real Madrid would get him back after one season anyway.
:agree:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,012
    I think it's better to say that as end of 1st year of contract... end of 2nd year... I think end of 2nd year is the when Juve will be most exposed if Marota turns good, assuming Madrid don't make any big investment on a striker before then.

:agree:
    I wrote it differently yesterday kind of what you said but now I wrote it like the media. :D

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    This transfer reminds me of a co-own. I would say Real Madrid got themselves a great deal here. If we make a star out of him, they get him back easily. If he flops, they wont give a fuck (since they already got the money).
    yeah and there is absolutely nothing in-between ;). as you were talking about co-owns: if the deal was exactly the other way around half the forum would go nuts "we are such idiots. buying OUR OWN player for 35m" ^^.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Well if Morata was so desperate to join us, surely he'd refuse a return to Madrid in a few years time if everything is going as he had hoped at Juve

I highly doubt he's using us as a stepping stone to get to a club he's already at.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)