Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You think our Scouts + Conte + Management have disregarded sporting aspects and selected these 2 players just to balance the books ? :D
no i thikn those 2 were picked because their teams' demands fit our bill best so to speak, talented young players that could be had without having to fork the whole amount upfront, you think if we actually had that 45 mil in cash we wouldnt expand on our options?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Roma are are improving and it will be hard to finish above them again. This is going to be transitory year but it is necessary.

Wan old squad which lacks speed and skill, we are under threat of falling apart like Milan. The Iturbe, Morata and Coman signings should help our transition.

if roma lose benatia, they wont be as competitive regardless who they get upfront imo we on the other hand have become way too predictable and need a new weapon in our arsenal(pun intended :p), we'll see

- - - Updated - - -

Wut?

They'd be 23/24, still not on high wages. Of course they'd be worth 10 million give or take.
the teams who would be interested in a 24 yo flop wont have 10 mil to spend on him, at best you'll loan him in hopes he will do good where he is

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
no i thikn those 2 were picked because their teams' demands fit our bill best so to speak, talented young players that could be had without having to fork the whole amount upfront, you think if we actually had that 45 mil in cash we wouldnt expand on our options?
Yes we have 45m in cash and we are paying it outright , there no installments as far as i know .

With iturbe 20m goes to verona (15m paid to porto ) and 7m is going to the his agent mascardi .

With morata its 18m paid outright (as of now ) . Why would madrid let us loan him for 2m and pay 30m back next year to get him . They will use the 18m to get a striker .

So yes with 45m we have decided to buy 2 players instead of 1 . Where do you not see us paying the full amount ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
first of all the number being reported is closer to 37 mil, secondly even if it was 45 you are telling me sanchez at 45 mil is more outrageously expensive than iturbe at 27? :howler: hoookay
BBC(highly reliable) say its 35m pounds which is 44m in euros.

And once again we're paying 27m for a player who is 5 years younger than Sanchez who has a lot of upside=paying for potential.If the mgmt are convinced he's the player we can take a gamble on,then there must be special qualities in him.

30-35m for Sanchez was ok.But over 40 ? pfft no,he's not worth the fuss.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
the teams who would be interested in a 24 yo flop wont have 10 mil to spend on him, at best you'll loan him in hopes he will do good where he is
Robinho flopped hard at City, couldn't even cut it at Santos when he was loaned there and Milan paid 18 million.
Carroll went from Liverpool to West Ham for 19 million last year.
Inter got 8 million for fucking Quaresma, who flopped as hard as you possibly could.

All of them were older than 24 at the time of their transfer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes we have 45m in cash and we are paying it outright , there no installments as far as i know .

With iturbe 20m goes to verona (15m paid to porto ) and 7m is going to the his agent mascardi .

With morata its 18m paid outright (as of now ) . Why would madrid let us loan him for 2m and pay 30m back next year to get him . They will use the 18m to get a striker .

So yes with 45m we have decided to buy 2 players instead of 1 . Where do you not see us paying the full amount ?
everything thats being reported so far talks of installments, might be wrong

BBC(highly reliable) say its 35m pounds which is 44m in euros.

And once again we're paying 27m for a player who is 5 years younger than Sanchez who has a lot of upside=paying for potential.If the mgmt are convinced he's the player we can take a gamble on,then there must be special qualities in him.

30-35m for Sanchez was ok.But over 40 ? pfft no,he's not worth the fuss.

everywhere i read reports in the region of 30
5 years younger and hasnt accomplished shit, sanchez is only 25 how does he have no resale value lol both players are expensive yes but iturbe is ridiculously expensive compared to sanchez

- - - Updated - - -

Robinho flopped hard at City, couldn't even cut it at Santos when he was loaned there and Milan paid 18 million.
Carroll went from Liverpool to West Ham for 19 million last year.
Inter got 8 million for fucking Quaresma, who flopped as hard as you possibly could.

All of them were older than 24 at the time of their transfer.
robinho played at madrid and commands a lot more in merch and proved a lot more than those 2 before he flopped
carroll is british, need i remind you how much liverpool payed for him?
quaresma? 7 is not 10

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i wish i shared your optimism

first of all the number being reported is closer to 37 mil, secondly even if it was 45 you are telling me sanchez at 45 mil is more outrageously expensive than iturbe at 27? :howler: hoookay

Was 37 million three years ago by Barcelona for Sanchez not outrageous?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like Morata is a long term solution - unless he doesn't do too well, of course.

Given that, if he does prove to be successful, you at least guarantee yourself a significant return on your initial investment.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
everything thats being reported so far talks of installments, might be wrong
No you are not wrong, i was wrong about the Morata deal . GDM has confirmed 18m paid in 4 years :tup:

Iturbe we still don't know yet , but i agree with you 27m is too much for him and maybe we have overpaid because of installments .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No you are not wrong, i was wrong about the Morata deal . GDM has confirmed 18m paid in 4 years :tup:

Iturbe we still don't know yet , but i agree with you 27m is too much for him and maybe we have overpaid because of installments .
Its better this way?. Or with all our installments deals, we are just piling our debt years after year?

- - - Updated - - -

Can Morata play on the wings as well?
Supposedly he can if ordered to+.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its better this way?. Or with all our installments deals, we are just piling our debt years after year?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it is better this way. You prevent large outflows of cash in one year, which btw we don't have.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Installment deals are the only way we can get a player in these prices , we don't have the liquidity to buy him in a single payment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)