Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If people think that Sanchez, and only Sanchez, was needed to cure what ails this team, then you haven't been paying attention.

Juve are nowhere close to the type of club that can put all their transfer funds into one player. They needed much more than that.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
All these naysayers on other sites would be sucking him off if a they're squad had bought him

- - - Updated - - -

If people think that Sanchez, and only Sanchez, was needed to cure what ails this team, then you haven't been paying attention.

Juve are nowhere close to the type of club that can put all their transfer funds into one player. They needed much more than that.
It's not that they haven't paid attention. It's that the football fans of today are all becoming name whores and they all believe that name player is their teams key to success

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All these naysayers on other sites would be sucking him off if a they're squad had bought him

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that they haven't paid attention. It's that the football fans of today are all becoming name whores and they all believe that name player is their teams key to success

It's not only that. Combining the transfer fee with his salary that he is getting would basically prevent Juve from doing anything else. That would be it. Their wage budget and transfer budget blown on one player.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
like i said sanchez+osvaldo/gilardinosaurus>>>morata+iturbe

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt it . 2m now and next year they give us back 35m if they want him ? :D

Unless there is a clause that they can only get him back in the 2nd or 3rd year , loan looks very unlikely .
only way it makes sense, we have no cash at all, so thats why we are overpaying for everyone, which kinda makes me wonder why not take loans surely the interest will be less than the premium we are paying for these transfers

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
like i said sanchez+osvaldo/gilardinosaurus>>>morata+iturbe

- - - Updated - - -

only way it makes sense, we have no cash at all, so thats why we are overpaying for everyone, which kinda makes me wonder why not take loans surely the interest will be less than the premium we are paying for these transfers
Not only will that cost more in transfer fees, but that will also cost a lot more in wages. The wage difference wouldn't even be close.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not only will that cost more in transfer fees, but that will also cost a lot more in wages. The wage difference wouldn't even be close.
do the math, if we had the cash wed buy sanchez and loan an osvaldo like player who will earn a mil net, the only reason we are going for those 2 is because their respective clubs are ready to part with them with little money upfront morata+iturbe would earn more than sanchez

http://www.football-italia.net/44585/osvaldo-take-pay-cut

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,833
    18m € for Morata
    2nd year Real can have him for 30m
    3rd year 35m
    4th if Juve want to sell him, Real can match best offer and get him.
    Tuesday in Turin if all goes well.

- GDM

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

Footballers ( Contracts ) are considered intangible assets which are amortized over their length of the contract . Wages go into expenses

Iturbe to replace vucinic

Vucinic :15m + 6m gross salary x 4yrs = 39/4 = 10.5 yearly

Iturbe : 27m + 3m gross salary x 4yrs = 39/4 = 10.5 yearly

Morata to replace Quag

Quag : 18m + 4.2 gross salary x 4yrs = 34.8/4 = 8.7 yearly

Morata : 18m + 4.4 gross salary x 4yrs = 35.6/4 = 8.9 yearly

Total outlay for both remains the same thus financially these deals are happening . :tup:

It does not affect our yearly expenses at all and we can afford both by selling vucinic and quag , i don't know how else best to put it :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    do the math, if we had the cash wed buy sanchez and loan an osvaldo like player who will earn a mil net, the only reason we are going for those 2 is because their respective clubs are ready to part with them with little money upfront morata+iturbe would earn more than sanchez

http://www.football-italia.net/44585/osvaldo-take-pay-cut

You are posting an article from January where Osvaldo took that pay cut just to get the hell out of Southampton. What makes you think that he would be fine with making that type of money for this and future years with Juve?

And I'm still trying to figure out how Sanchez and Osvlado's salaries, even if by some miracle Osvaldo would even accept 1.1 million, would somehow be less than Itrube and Morata's salaries. If the reports are true, and Iturbe and Morata are going to earn 2 and 2.2 respectively, then Sanchez would only be making 3.1 million at Aresnal?

Does that even make sense?

Maybe I'm missing something here and my brain is fried because It's 5:20 in the afternoon and I've already worked close to 60 hours. I don't know. Help me out here, man.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    18m € for Morata
    2nd year Real can have him for 30m
    3rd year 35m
    4th if Juve want to sell him, Real can match best offer and get him.
    Tuesday in Turin if all goes well.

- GDM
    At least if we are forcedto sell, we willl not get shafted if they need to match the best offer

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Footballers ( Contracts ) are considered intangible assets which are amortized over their length of the contract . Wages go into expenses

Iturbe to replace vucinic

Vucinic :15m + 6m gross salary x 4yrs = 39/4 = 10.5 yearly

Iturbe : 27m + 3m gross salary x 4yrs = 39/4 = 10.5 yearly

Morata to replace Quag

Quag : 18m + 4.2 gross salary x 4yrs = 34.8/4 = 8.7 yearly

Morata : 18m + 4.4 gross salary x 4yrs = 35.6/4 = 8.9 yearly

Total outlay for both remains the same thus financially these deals are happening . :tup:

It does not affect our yearly expenses at all and we can afford both by selling vucinic and quag , i don't know how else best to put it :D
    beyond the bookkeeping it is obvious we are overpaying/conceding too much for both, and imo thats because we are not liquid

You are posting an article from January where Osvaldo took that pay cut just to get the hell out of Southampton. What makes you think that he would be fine with making that type of money for this and future years with Juve?

And I'm still trying to figure out how Sanchez and Osvlado's salaries, even if by some miracle Osvaldo would even accept 1.1 million, would somehow be less than Itrube and Morata's salaries. If the reports are true, and Iturbe and Morata are going to earn 2 and 2.2 respectively, then Sanchez would only be making 3.1 million at Aresnal?

Does that even make sense?

Maybe I'm missing something here and my brain is fried because It's 5:20 in the afternoon and I've already worked close to 60 hours. I don't know. Help me out here, man.
    you;re not missing much except that i said an osvaldo like player, even mentioned gila as an a alternative, so a player who would get paid 1-1.5 mil a year on a one year contract, sanchez would get 4 so about 5 combined, which is about what those 2 will be earning

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)