Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just saying that paying 18m for Morata is a big risk so the comments laughing at us are more worrisome.
fans know jack crap, especially madrid fans. What i mind the most about this deal is the buyback clause, but if they are going to let us try him for a year first i guess that kinda makes up for it, apparently we have 0 liquidity

Legit interest from the likes of Inter,Monaco,Arsenal,Spurs and Wolfsburg.It was quite obvious he'd choose Juve over these options.
Arsenal might actually be better for him :p

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't mind the clause that much. I don't expect him to suddenly become a world class striker so if Real decides to pay us 35mln it will be money we can invest into a real world class player. That's only 5mln less than Arsenal paid for Sanchez, for example.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't mind the clause that much. I don't expect him to suddenly become a world class striker so if Real decides to pay us 35mln it will be money we can invest into a real world class player. That's only 5mln less than Arsenal paid for Sanchez, for example.
and thats only 8 mil more than we are paying for iturbe, without factoring in inflation :p like i said the only explanation i have for this deal is the fact that we dont have to come up with much cash to use him right away

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Firstly,Sanchez is costing 45m euros(35m pounds) for Arsenal and i dont see him as this world beater player to be frank.
35m will get you some overpriced Serie A player not a world class player especially with the figures that keep floating around with world class players nowadays.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)