Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,783
    after we finalize that trio and even before we get a CM or CB watch the media push even more the Pogba and Vidal sells. :D

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    well for all we know he has rejected offers twice as high to come here so we probably didn´t want to push it ^^.
    "hasn´t proven anything" is really stretching it tbh.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    If RM called him back, he should know that RM actually don't like to use all Spanish strikers except Raul. Chances are he would warm the bench on his comeback.
    he will sign a new contract with them first, won´t he? i still think that he would have no say in it if they decide to take him back.
    well at least he won´t be able to veto it. i guess they would think twice before getting an unhappy player back...
    But you are forgetting other practical thing they can do. The "If i cant win, No one wins" plan.

They exercise the Buyback clause. Moratta publicly states he doesnt want to return. Madrid doesnt give a fuk and buys him anyways, just to resale him for 55M to fund their new toy. Both teams lose Morata, And Morata himself ends far away from both juve and real in any random team which paid his new price.

But Madrid would win anyways because their morata sale will give them money so..

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    But you are forgetting other practical thing they can do. The "If i cant win, No one wins" plan.

They exercise the Buyback clause. Moratta publicly states he doesnt want to return. Madrid doesnt give a fuk and buys him anyways, just to resale him for 55M to fund their new toy. Both teams lose Morata, And Morata himself ends far away from both juve and real in any random team which paid his new price.

But Madrid would win anyways because their morata sale will give them money so..
    It doesn't work this way. They can't just buy him. The only thing that the buy-back clause means is that Madrid can offer the 35m at any time and Juventus won't have any saying in the transfer. But Morata will. If he won't want to come back to Real then he simply won't and they have absolutely 0 means to force him. This is how football transfer works, nothing can happen without an agreement with the player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    It doesn't work this way. They can't just buy him. The only thing that the buy-back clause means is that Madrid can offer the 35m at any time and Juventus won't have any saying in the transfer. But Morata will. If he won't want to come back to Real then he simply won't and they have absolutely 0 means to force him. This is how football transfer works, nothing can happen without an agreement with the player.

I dont know much about how it works, but it could be THAT easy for us to boycott them?. I mean, it seems morata wanna come here. IN case he has some good years here and we return to european glory...its very likely he will not want to return to benchwarm the bernabeu....and real will be almighty fuked.

I dont think they are that dumb

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I dont know much about how it works, but it could be THAT easy for us to boycott them?. I mean, it seems morata wanna come here. IN case he has some good years here and we return to european glory...its very likely he will not want to return to benchwarm the bernabeu....and real will be almighty fuked.

It may sound too easy but it is exactly like that.

The biggest power Real has with the buy-back is that they have no competition unless Morata rejects them and they can always throw some ridiculous wage at him that Juventus will never be able to match.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

You can't put a clause forcing a player to do something in the future. Although I think it's highly unlikely he wouldn't want to go back there. He's their youth product he surely dreamt about playing for RM. The main point is it'll be up to him to decide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)