Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
mmh how about conte all of last year, id much rather get osvaldo back and a capable winger instead of morata. as for the Jupp comment i suggest you look into it :)

- - - Updated - - -

shakiri is better than iturbe, if iturbe starts performing he will get a raise as early as next summer to match whatever a better player like shakiri would be making
If we really want to add wingers so we can change our formation, than one won't do it. We need at least three new wingers. I think we are adding different players this year that will allow us flexibility in our formation, but I'm 100% sure that 352 will be our main formation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
mmh how about conte all of last year, id much rather get osvaldo back and a capable winger instead of morata. as for the Jupp comment i suggest you look into it :)

- - - Updated - - -

shakiri is better than iturbe, if iturbe starts performing he will get a raise as early as next summer to match whatever a better player like shakiri would be making
As sad as getting Osvaldo back would be, I agree.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we really want to add wingers so we can change our formation, than one won't do it. We need at least three new wingers. I think we are adding different players this year that will allow us flexibility in our formation, but I'm 100% sure that 352 will be our main formation.
Which makes me very sad, like u said one winger is not even close to being enough. I just dont want to see 3-5-2 ever again i am sick of the formation and the players we use out of position with it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Wait…

Reports are now saying we're going to sign Morata on a 2yr loan deal with the option to buy him for 18M + bonuses and a 35M buyback from Real Madrid.

Does that mean, if we don't want him after 2 years he'll go back to RM? So only if we end up buying him for 20M, Real Madrid can trump us by paying us 35M?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Wait…

Reports are now saying we're going to sign Morata on a 2yr loan deal with the option to buy him for 18M + bonuses and a 35M buyback from Real Madrid.

Does that mean, if we don't want him after 2 years he'll go back to RM? So only if we end up buying him for 20M, Real Madrid can trump us by paying us 35M?
Real also can call him back within 2 years span. So it's like co-own then? One team will have to buy him out in the end :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
so that makes him the better player :D why are you disagreeing then :p
I'll agree with that, while also disagreeing because I just can't make up my mind! Transfer season makes me confused.

I think Shaqiri has the advantage of playing for a national team that is also much easier to break into...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Those reports are the ones from football italia right?

I think they got it wrong and its supposed to be, a regular purchase with the option to buy back after 2 years
Aww damn. Well if it is a 2 year loan deal, that would make this transfer not as bad as everyone initially thought.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Numbers and deal structure are all over the place right now, because nothing is final. Situation the way it was left was Morata and Juve have agreed to terms and financials , real and Juve are figuring out which deal is the best way to peruse. Originally Real only wanted a sale for 22 million but with a buyback of 35 million. Marotta is the one that is trying the loan to buy with high buy back option

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus & Real Madrid have reached an agreement on the fee for Alvaro Morata, the Italian club will pay €18m + bonuses (to be paid over 4 years). [@DiMarzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus & Real Madrid are still negotiating for the buy-back option. Real want a buy-back option of €25m, but Juve want €36m. [@DiMarzio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)