Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Buy back clause is just to protect real madrid from over paying nothing else . When ronaldo (without a clause) wanted to leave from utd , even they could not stop him from leaving . They did get $$ for him.

Scouts + conte feel he has the quality and that is why we are going after him that has nothing to do with the buy back clause .

If he fails like how every other transfer fails in the footballing world he is going to be a liability of the buyer , is that not the case with everything ?

Over-priced ? . 15m for zaza , 30m for berardi or 15m for pereyra is justified ? . You guys follow the market be realistic.

You know how inflated the market is , for 20m we are getting the top scorer at the under-21 2013 European Championships bonus is he has the pace to play wide .

If he leaves after 2 years we will get 35m cash to spend on a top player if he is poor (risk is with the buyer always) we can easily offload him for 10-12m , vucinic was sold for 6m .

Not arguing just discussing :D
so we take all the risk, and then madrid can just get for 15 mil a top player 2 years from now, factor in football inflation, thats about 7-8 mil now, all the while taking 0 risks. While we stand to lose a key player and make about 5 mil profit, where i come from thats called rape :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
so we take all the risk, and then madrid can just get for 15 mil a top player 2 years from now, factor in football inflation, thats about 7-8 mil now, all the while taking 0 risks. While we stand to lose a key player and make about 5 mil profit, where i come from thats called rape :D
Exactly.Its like almost a negligible profit in today's market.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What if he pulls a Courtois and is like "nah, i'm staying at juve" ?

Because unlike Courtois, Morata can perfectly do that. He's under no way obliged to accept madrids offer.

And lets be serious here, he needs to be REALLY good if he wants to play in madrids team, considering they'll have bought 100mill worth of strikers by then

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Because unlike Courtois, Morata can perfectly do that. He's under no way obliged to accept madrids offer.

And lets be serious here, he needs to be REALLY good if he wants to play in madrids team, considering they'll have bought 100mill worth of strikers by then
Huh ? Courtois will go back to Chelsea.And that involves a totally different deal.

No connection to this scenario at all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

what if we dont leave up to him and dont need to worry about it at all

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just wish we'd spend 20-22mln on a starter. Left back or a winger would make a whole lot more sense, since with 4-3-3 we'd be fine with Tevez/Llorente upfront, one loan deal of some striker would be enough to cover it.

:cry:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Regarding the profit issue this is how it stands:

If we buy Morata for 20m, that will be his value in our books, current one that is. If in two years time Real decide to exercise the option, assuming that we will offer him 5 year deal, his value will be 12m.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

If we buy Morata for 20m, that will be his value in our books, current one that is. If in two years time Real decide to exercise the option, assuming that we will offer him 5 year deal, his value will be 12m.
We're gonna pay 2-2.5mln/season for his wages. Which is 4-5mln with taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest news I saw is how Real wants 30mln as a buyback option while we want it to be 40.

So there will be a buyback without a doubt.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
so we take all the risk, and then madrid can just get for 15 mil a top player 2 years from now, factor in football inflation, thats about 7-8 mil now, all the while taking 0 risks. While we stand to lose a key player and make about 5 mil profit, where i come from thats called $#@! :D
Factor in depreciation and we get a bit more :D but I totally agree with you that it appears as if we are bending down to the demands of madrid but unfortunately currently we dont have the money to go and buy as we please .

Technical skills of the player is always debatable but our teams financial situation is very clear :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Huh ? Courtois will go back to Chelsea.And that involves a totally different deal.

No connection to this scenario at all.
Sure there is. For a good month, both athletico and Courtois made it clear that the player wanted to remain at athletico.
Will you get a keeper that doesnt want to come ? (kinda the Immobile situation, mentally, there)

But Chelsea fully owns him, so said "fuck off he's comming back".

Now Morata, would be fully owned by us. yeah, we have to accept reals offer, but if Morata goes like "i want to stay at juve", then there is nothing madrid can do about it.

Both situations in terms of contract are different. But i'm purely referring to the "big team" stalling a player at a smaller team, wich ends up with the player wanting to stay there. Because everyone assumes Morata is just going to accept reals offer and return.

I'm pointing out that this isnt allways the case

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Factor in depreciation and we get a bit more :D but I totally agree with you that it appears as if we are bending down to the demands of madrid but unfortunately currently we dont have the money to go and buy as we please .

Technical skills of the player is always debatable but our teams financial situation is very clear :D
you will get hammered for that "financial situation"-argument ^^

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I just wish we'd spend 20-22mln on a starter. Left back or a winger would make a whole lot more sense, since with 4-3-3 we'd be fine with Tevez/Llorente upfront, one loan deal of some striker would be enough to cover it.

So sanchez + osvaldo loan would be a better option instead of iturbe + morata according to you correct ? :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Sure there is. For a good month, both athletico and Courtois made it clear that the player wanted to remain at athletico.
Will you get a keeper that doesnt want to come ? (kinda the Immobile situation, mentally, there)

But Chelsea fully owns him, so said "fuck off he's comming back".

Now Morata, would be fully owned by us. yeah, we have to accept reals offer, but if Morata goes like "i want to stay at juve", then there is nothing madrid can do about it.

Both situations in terms of contract are different. But i'm purely referring to the "big team" stalling a player at a smaller team, wich ends up with the player wanting to stay there. Because everyone assumes Morata is just going to accept reals offer and return.

I'm pointing out that this isnt allways the case
And thats just a 'hope' more anything else even though i get what you're saying.It all depends on how we grow as a club tho in terms of European performances.

Assuming he becomes a top striker and we continue to improve in CL and maybe become contenders ,we might have a slight chance here.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

That's a non-cash expense and really only drives cash flow via a tax shield. Accounting profit is pretty much irrelevant. On a cash flow basis, the dollar gain or loss only really matters, which I believe isn't that lucrative.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

and i was peaking net profit, including wages, not bookkeeping 2 years from now, as in how much would this guy have cost us and how much we are getting for him

- - - Updated - - -

That's a non-cash expense and really only drives cash flow via a tax shield. Accounting profit is pretty much irrelevant. On a cash flow basis, the dollar gain or loss only really matters, which I believe isn't that lucrative.
thank you :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)