Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Around 10 years ago spending 22 million was reserved for much better players..now clubs are spending 50 million on centre backs (not even the best), players like Ozil who is massively over-rated worldwide, and Mata..

Wtf..

Morata has potential so does Iturbe but imo neither is showing world class potential like Hazard and Neymar were..just my opinion
Neymar is worth 100 mil. Iturbe and Morata don't need to show the potential of Neymar. They need to show that they're a good bet to be 40-50 mil rated players in a few years, to be worth 20-25mil now, and they have. That's how the market currently works. A 21 year old with good potential to be a 50 mil player is worth 20-30m.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
The only reason Hazard and Neymar cos them so much is because they didn't sign them before..

There are players such as Pogba and Vidal who were signed for free/peanuts (respectively) because Juve took the initiative to sign them before they became huge

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The only reason Hazard and Neymar cos them so much is because they didn't sign them before..

There are players such as Pogba and Vidal who were signed for free/peanuts (respectively) because Juve took the initiative to sign them before they became huge
Neymar was worth 40+ 3 years ago. Santos tried to hold onto him for as long as they could. Don't be silly. 20 year olds with world class potential are worth 20m +. It's just the way the transfer market works.

If we rely on Pogba type deals for the future of the club, we'll be an Atletico style club that will have 1-2 good years in 10.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Selling Immobile for 19mil and buying Morata for 20 :lol2:
well one rejected wage offers more than twice as high as ours to be able to join us and the other one sleeps in a napoli pyjama and tried to injure our most important player... ;) :p
furthermore, there are absolutely no signs that conte has ever been even remotely interested in immobile while he seems to absolutely love morata.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Real will most likely extend his contract, NO? Actually, I believe to refuse they won't because this would be the stupidest move ever.

At least Iturbe did something. This guy was rotting on Real's bench and had some goals. He started like 2 matches for them and his price is 20mln :lol2:
Iturbe scored 8 starting 29 and 4 as sub for a provincial club, Morata scored the same starting 3 and 20 as sub. Both of them as equally overvalued I'd say.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We will :lol2: indeed after a couple of seasons, but not for the reasons you think.
Okey Dokey! You keep telling yourself that. Might make this mockery of a deal less retarded for you.
But that sh!t I watched week in week out, rotting on Real's bench, coming on the last 10-20mins of Real's games to save Carlo from league defeats but failing to do jacksh!t, showed otherwise though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Okey Dokey! You keep telling yourself that. Might make this mockery of a deal less retarded for you.
But that sh!t I watched week in week out, rotting on Real's bench, coming on the last 10-20mins of Real's games to save Carlo from league defeats but failing to do jacksh!t, showed otherwise though.
In those 20 games that he played 10-20mins he scored 8 goals.

Wouldn't call that jack shit.

And somebody above asked, what was Immobile doing when he was 21yo? I'll tell you, he was at mighty Grosseto, where he scored 1 goal in total.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I doubt we'd get both Morata and Iturbe especially if we are splashing 18m upfront for this guy.Somehow i have that feeling.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
In those 20 games that he played 10-20mins he scored 8 goals.

Wouldn't call that jack $#@!.

And somebody above asked, what was Immobile doing when he was 21yo? I'll tell you, he was at mighty Grosseto, where he scored 1 goal in total.
:agree:

Just take a look at his minute/goal ratio

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I watched week in week out, rotting on Real's bench, coming on the last 10-20mins of Real's games to save Carlo from league defeats but failing to do jacksh!t, showed otherwise though.
he featured in 4 league games real didn´t win:
bilbao: morata played 3min
villareal: 17min
celta vigo: 90min, in this game real played almost a full team of reserves because of the cl final
valladolid: 81min, after ronaldo inury

apart from that:
levante: 21min, made it 2:2 in the 90th minute, ronaldo won the game in injury time
espanyol: 22min, made it 2:0 and 3:1 shortly after

horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)