Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:weee:

I just hope if there will be a buy-back clause it will be only if Alvaro will agree to go back,and for a high(40) buy back offer.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I like morata, has some potential.
But 18m + buyback clause is just stupid ...

It actually means either he doesn't do well and he's not worth buying for real, or he does really well and we lose him for cheap. Either way its our loss.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I like morata, has some potential.
But 18m + buyback clause is just stupid ...

It actually means either he doesn't do well and he's not worth buying for real, or he does really well and we lose him for cheap. Either way its our loss.
no. it doesn´t really make sence to judge the transfer without knowing anything at all about it.
how high is the buy-back clause? how long do they have the right to exercise is? can juve counter it? does the player have to agree?.....
and (as always in here) it´s not just black and white like you described it. depending on the amount of the buy-back clause he could easily do well here but still not be worth 35m (just dropping a number here).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Morata, Itturbe, Coman, possibly Rabiot.

I really like their transfer philosophy this summer, getting young players for the future that can also help now.

They get these 4, and possibly Evra to fill the LB spot, and I would be very satisfied with this.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I want this guy here and think he can do a great job in deputising for Llorente. He's young, prolific, plenty of room for improvement and seems to be highly regarded by Conte...BUT

Fuck this buy back clause nonsense. Those sorts of arrangements are the domain of small clubs. Let's not lower ourselves to the level of small clubs like Roma and Bayer Leverkusen. Either pay whatever Madrid ask, or just wait a year and sign him for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)