Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Thanks for the vid :tup:

He looks like a more complete forward than Immobile and he younger (3 years?). I can see why Conte might want him he'd suit Conte's requirements better than Immobile that's for sure.

Many people criticize getting Morata and Iturbe but I think that with Conte those kids can't go wrong. I want Sanchez too but it's not like he'll make us a CL contender. Our team is old and we need to start preparations because we won't properly replace everyone in one summer.
I agree,he looks like a more complete forward than Immobile,still only 21(!!) and he wants to come here.
Hopefully we'll get him,and let him play in rotation with Nando.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #788
    well, atm without even playing he's better than Immobile right guys? :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Who cares that we lost Immobile. I don't think he would have been good for us looking back now. Llorente is better.

I think Immobile will have a decent stint at Dortmund but I don't expect him to light up the Bundesliga. He didn't want to come back so be it…I rather have Llorente and Morata, players that want to be here, duke it out for that starting spot.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #792
    Real want 25m with 35m resale clause.
    Juve go to 15m and maybe a little higher.
    Will talk again tomorrow.

#nuovoblitz

- GDM

Nikola

May 21, 2009
    In our current situation everything above 15-20m for a rotation/backup player is a lot of money.

I don't expect that Morata will bench Llorente at start of the season.

So.. it's a lot of money..

Hope that managment can do something about that issue.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
    I'm not a fan of doing this if RM demands a buyback clause. It's an absolute load of **** for Juventus to take the financial risk of the deal by forking out somewhere between 15-25MM euro depending on where the bid-ask settles, and then RM have the option to cap Juve's upside at 35MM. If I'm Juve, I walk away if RM doesn't budge here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)