Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
We know for a fact that Conte likes him, and he's been quoted saying that he feels he is one of the best young strikers out there.
ah nice. thx :).
and even if he didn´t say this we still should assume that, after all the talk if he is staying or not, at least the bigger (possible) signings like iturbe and morata are players that conte wants 100%.

maybe there really is some truth to this "new cycle" thing that was reported some time ago. looks like a bit of a turnaround of the squad but without losing anyone from the 102 points/season-starters :agree: :tuttosport:.
but still like 90% of the forum obviously can´t stop complaining :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We're not starting a new cycle but rather preparing the squad in way we won't have to do it. Last season we had the oldest team in Serie A and CL. We can't afford established players because we already spend too much on wages. The management prefers to spend more on transfer fees and less on wages - it's cheaper this way. As I already said another reason is that our squad is old.

I don't mind this at all IMO we're going the right direction. It seems everyone is fapping to players like James Rodriguez but at the same time they criticized Monaco for spending 45m on him. You can't just eat a cake and still have a cake.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're not starting a new cycle but rather preparing the squad in way we won't have to do it. Last season we had the oldest team in Serie A and CL. We can't afford established players because we already spend too much on wages. The management prefers to spend more on transfer fees and less on wages - it's cheaper this way. As I already said another reason is that our squad is old.

I don't mind this at all IMO we're going the right direction. It seems everyone is fapping to players like James Rodriguez but at the same time they criticized Monaco for spending 45m on him. You can't just eat a cake and still have a cake.
:agree: and we are doing a great job in it. if you look at our current players who are under 30 and the ones that we might potentially get, you get a picture of how well we are making the transition of replacing our old players. Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Tevez (30), Llorente (29), Marchisio (28), Vidal, Caceres, Bonucci, Giovinco (27), Asamoah, Ogbonna, Isla (26), Marrone, F. Rossi (24), Gabbiadini, Zaza (23), Morata (22), Pogba, Sturaro, Leali, Iturbe (21), Rugani, Berardi (20), Rabiot (19), Coman, Pantic (18), Scuffet (17). ofcourse, some of these will never play for us, but you can see that players like Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo have players that will eventualy replace them. our management does/has done a great job in securing a new generation of players that will replace some of the current ones...

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Source - SKY

Juventus offers €15m + bonus with a buy-back option for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, but Real would want to sell him for €30m.

Juventus does not intend to raise their offer for Morata because the strong will of the Spanish striker is to move only to Turin.

Alvaro Morata's agent already informed Monaco, Chelsea & Wolfsburg that the striker only wants Juventus.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:agree: and we are doing a great job in it. if you look at our current players who are under 30 and the ones that we might potentially get, you get a picture of how well we are making the transition of replacing our old players. Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Tevez (30), Llorente (29), Marchisio (28), Vidal, Caceres, Bonucci, Giovinco (27), Asamoah, Ogbonna, Isla (26), Marrone, F. Rossi (24), Gabbiadini, Zaza (23), Morata (22), Pogba, Sturaro, Leali, Iturbe (21), Rugani, Berardi (20), Rabiot (19), Coman, Pantic (18), Scuffet (17). ofcourse, some of these will never play for us, but you can see that players like Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo have players that will eventualy replace them. our management does/has done a great job in securing a new generation of players that will replace some of the current ones...

Hey, look. If people WANT this squad to end up being like Milan a couple of years ago when they had no young players and had to sell of Zlatan and Silva just to be able to start to rebuild, then by all means, be my guest.

I ain't having any of that.

There is a saying in American sports that goes like this.

"Better to let them go a year too soon instead of a year too late".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)