Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Take most of those 15m we're offering for Morata, put them on top of the 15m we bid on Sanchez and we'll have Sanchez in a Juve jersey. The deal needs to be sealed, no need to risk him having a good world cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Conte seems to be the one with the hard on for him.
So, let's get him. Remember that we're trying to pry away a Madrid prospect who has managed pretty well with the opportu ities he was given, it is not going to be cheap but it may just be worth it for a slightly lowe amount than what is being reported.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I guess that really depends if he delivers or not. You can bet your ass that the club is working hard to please Conte, in order to convince him to extend his contract. That definitely rules out us spending this much money on someone that Conte has not preapproved.
That's not the point now, is it? We can buy random players and hope for the best. I don't see this as "the club is working hard to please Conte, in order to convince him to extend his contract". We're just penny pinching which makes us look like a provincial club.

Conte seems to be the one with the hard on for him.
How do you know this?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why does everyone in the world know better than the professionals who are running our club!? Stfu. Especially you, Suns. The issue with Sanchez is that Barca wants the entire sum paid in one serving - wouldnt it be credible that were only offering 18m because it wouldnt be feasible for us to pay more. This isnt FM or Fifa, you can't just take 10m from the Morata deal and go for Sanchez, perhaps we're working for good installments in the Morata deal. Just shut up, everyone of you.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why does everyone in the world know better than the professionals who are running our club!? Stfu. Especially you, Suns. The issue with Sanchez is that Barca wants the entire sum paid in one serving - wouldnt it be credible that were only offering 18m because it wouldnt be feasible for us to pay more. This isnt FM or Fifa, you can't just take 10m from the Morata deal and go for Sanchez, perhaps we're working for good installments in the Morata deal. Just shut up, everyone of you.
Do you think Sanchez will be sold for 18M? Who the fuck are we kidding here?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's not the point now, is it? We can buy random players and hope for the best. I don't see this as "the club is working hard to please Conte, in order to convince him to extend his contract". We're just penny pinching which makes us look like a provincial club.

How do you know this?
How do you know we only offered 15 or 18m or whatever for Sanchez? You just believe what the papers speculate as well eh?

Pretty sure Conte has been quoted on saying he rates Morata.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Do you think Sanchez will be sold for 18M? Who the fuck are we kidding here?
No. And if they want all the money in one payment it is out of our reach and he is not going to get sold to Juve. Id rather not compromise the club and risk ffp punishment than have them bring home Sanchez who might or might not take us to the next level.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How do you know we only offered 15 or 18m or whatever for Sanchez? You just believe what the papers speculate as well eh?

Pretty sure Conte has been quoted on saying he rates Morata.
Because it's what we've done in many cases.

No. And if they want all the money in one payment it is out of our reach and he is not going to get sold to Juve. Id rather not compromise the club and risk ffp punishment than have them bring home Sanchez who might or might not take us to the next level.
Then why does Marotta keeps saying how he interests us when we are only capable of offering 18M?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Like I said before, there's no way we're gonna spend 20mln+ on a player.

Morata fits the bill and we're gonna get him, he's without our price range of 15-17mln.

That being said, unless we sell or give Llorente, there's no way we'll sign Sanchez. Especially not after we get Morata.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I think those stats are misleading. He scored 8 goals in 23 matches in the league this season, but he only played 578 minutes as most of his appearances were as a sub (and since it's Madrid, a lot of times by the time he came on the game was already won). But that comes out to a goal every 72 min or so on average. Not saying he isn't overhyped, but he isn't as bad as those stats make him look.
Not to mention he has only 4 starts this season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The hell? I'm posting my uninformed view, same way you are.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We do need a bench option considering that Mirko, Quag are leaving. Probably Osvaldo as well.

On the other hand, it's kinda sad that we're spending so much on a bench option.

Or it's going to be Tevez - Morata - Sanchez?

- - - Updated - - -

It seems Real doesn't want less than 20mln and they want a buy-back clause as well.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
We do need a bench option considering that Mirko, Quag are leaving. Probably Osvaldo as well.

On the other hand, it's kinda sad that we're spending so much on a bench option.

Or it's going to be Tevez - Morata - Sanchez?
What would the bench be then ? Gio , osvaldo (loan) and llorente or is llorente sold for sanchez in this scenario ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What would the bench be then ? Gio , osvaldo (loan) and llorente or is llorente sold for sanchez in this scenario ?
I personally think the only way to get Sanchez is either giving Llorente or selling one of Pogba or Vidal in order to make a couple of 'big' signings.

Giovinco, Osvaldo and one more winger. Not anyone expensive, possibly Menez as a free agent, or Berardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)