Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This buy back $#@! is retarded. Are we some feeder club now?
Pretty much.

Again, I'd rather have a pair of Zaza and Berardi, instead of Morata.

I hope I am wrong...but I don't see him providing much of an impact at Juve.
Zaza and Berardi need to be loaned into oblivion for longer. Be patient.... we might never see them.

Morata is good and young, I think he has the potential to become a pretty good striker.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Various scenarios being discussed in the Juve-Morata negotiation. Madrid wants to use funds for Suarez - Gdm

Juventus and Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata continue to negotiate, but they have yet to find a formula for the deal That Works for Both clubs. Real Madrid would like to sell Morata for € 20 million to partially fund the purchase of Luis Suarez. Madrid would also like an option to buy back Morata at a future date, They also would like the 20 million this summer, while Juve would like to pay it in a year. But This Is not a formula That Works for Juventus.

The Bianconeri would like a different option. Considering That Real Madrid wants to have the option to buy back Morata, Juventus would prefer to do a loan with option to buy deal That would Also includes a counter option to buy (at a higher price) for Real Madrid. Yesterday we reported Morata wants to join Juventus over going to play for Arsenal and Tottenham, there will not be more opportunities to negotiate When Juventus and Real Madrid play to former glories match tomorrow.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
no excitement in this deal

if he fails - real fucked us

if he explodes - real fucked us, he has buyback clause, they'll take him back

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If the 20 mil price is true, then we literally were screwed in this deal.

Top serie A scorer is sold for 20 mil yet this guy who's yet to prove anything goes for the same price !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)