Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Who here says he's all that? And isn't it only Arsenal that's really interested? :)
As for Serie A, I heard about Inter and Milan interest as well.

But I agree with people claiming they are surprised about the hype surrounding Morata, because I don't see anything special in him either. I haven't been watching Real this season on regular basis, though.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
This guy is crap. I've seen enough RM games last season and I can assure you of that.
If it wasn't for Jesse being injured and Anchelotti desperate to try anything different upfront, he wouldn't have had seen the light of the pitch that night.
He's nothing more than a decent sub. However if it means us not wasting money on Drogba I'm for this deal.... And LOL on the buy back clause part.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i bet most people here thought cavani was crap last year at palermo, or that immobile was crap when at genoa

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's unfair to judge him coming on getting poverty minutes. Not to mention the rest of the team exist to serve Ronaldo and his fettish of taking 400 shots per game.

He'd be a decent back up player, providing we give him some starts.

May 22, 2013
i bet most people here thought cavani was crap last year at palermo, or that immobile was crap when at genoa
Which is exactly what they were - but great point Lion. Sometimes it's not only about how good a player or coach are, but also about how they are matched etc. Morata could be a late bloomer, he could be a great sub and he could turn out a dissapointment. It's really hard to say with a player like that - i have watched him a decent amount of times, and sometimes he has shown potential and sometimes he has been pure shit. I just hope we won't splash any significant amount of cash for him and that his arrival would not mean that we were missing out on guys like Sanchez or whoelse we are after to strengthen. I wouldn't mind him as a sub if he comes for the right price, but there are other guys i would rather like to get (off course)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)