Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phat

May 1, 2010
This guy seems good on a great team. Remember who and where he plays. For me we don't need a top striker, we need to pack the left side. If we bring in a striker, it should be Zaza. Ciro needs to be sold. He wants Germany.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Did someone mention a loan, with a buy back option for RM?

As much as I don't like this buy back option, it wouldn't be that bad financially speaking.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Some Italian team recently cracked a deal like that one. Roma was it? For a Barca youth product/senior team player? I forget who.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Did someone mention a loan, with a buy back option for RM?

As much as I don't like this buy back option, it wouldn't be that bad financially speaking.
if we loan him, there is not gonna be an option to buy, or a buy back clause. his contract ends in a year, so if we loan him, he will be a free agent after that. that would be another :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Loan with co-own rights, like we did with Giovinco and Immobile!
Time to use those type of deals to our advantage!
do you mean we co-own him with Real? that cant happen

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
if we loan him, there is not gonna be an option to buy, or a buy back clause. his contract ends in a year, so if we loan him, he will be a free agent after that. that would be another :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean we co-own him with Real? that cant happen
Loan him for one year, with the right to buy his 50% and extend his loan for another year,for lets say smth like 8mil and then we will say that the player is now worthy of 50mil and force them to give us 25mil to get him back, just like Parma did to us with Giovinco!
We should stop being at the receiving part!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Loan him, with the right to buy his 50%
you cant buy 50% of a player form outside of Italy. also he has one year of his contract left. after the loan runs out youcant buy him anymore because hes out of contract. who would you buy him from? loaning him would mean getting him for free in 2015... :beppe::beppe::beppe::beppe::beppe::beppe::beppe:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
After his latest goals Real will extend his contract for sure, either if they will decide to keep him or loan/sell him...
Sometimes the negotiations come parallel with loan agreements.
Is for the right to buy, it could happen with complicated clauses, like the ones we used to get Asamoah.
ITs tougher to make such deal with Real though and of course no one is fool enough to accept the things Marotta does...

Morata atm is highly rated, although unethical, our best bet would be to repeat the Pogba deal, approach the player, give him guarantees that he will be apreciated here, with lots of opportunitites and playing time and accept no contract extension!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Madridista shit: plays for Real Madrid, would want to play for us (unlike Ciro), is actually a better player than most here give him credit for, could possibly cost us only a 1 year loan and a free transfer after that

Ciro: doesent want to play for us, would take 10-12M from our budget (+ the 10-12M we could potentially get if we sell him), is 24 and hasnt had one season for a top club and hasnt played a minute of CL football until now.

see yourself. the money part is the most important one, as we dont have money for Sanchez and another winger...

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
Madridista $#@!: plays for Real Madrid, would want to play for us (unlike Ciro), is actually a better player than most here give him credit for, could possibly cost us only a 1 year loan and a free transfer after that

Ciro: doesent want to play for us, would take 10-12M from our budget (+ the 10-12M we could potentially get if we sell him), is 24 and hasnt had one season for a top club and hasnt played a minute of CL football until now.

see yourself. the money part is the most important one, as we dont have money for Sanchez and another winger...
gabbiadini is better than morata.
morata is bad end of story

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's bad enough when our own youth playing in Italy where our club can watch on a weekly basis (in some cases more than once a week) AND STILL not be convinced to bring them back but rather a bench player on Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

That says it all IMO.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Has anyone given the thought that maybe Conte doesn't want Immobile back, and it has nothing to do with financial reasons, but maybe because he doesn't feel that Immobile is the right fit for this club?

And Immobile has not mentioned at all that he wants to come back, for whatever reason that may be. And please don't say that Juve never gave him a chance. He has been a regular starter for the past three years, and if anyone really thought that he could have a 22 goal season after what he did last year, you're kidding yourselves

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
It's bad enough when our own youth playing in Italy where our club can watch on a weekly basis (in some cases more than once a week) AND STILL not be convinced to bring them back but rather a bench player on Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

That says it all IMO.
I agree morata has nothing over immobile, zaza, berardi, or gabbiadini. I'm willing to say boakye is better than him...

phat

May 1, 2010
As good as Ciro is, he doesn't fit into what Conte is looking for in a striker. The best we can do with him is get paid big money. But I would spend it on the left flank.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Morata isn't half bad from the very few times I've seen him. At least he knows what to do with the ball at his feet. Slap on about 20 pounds of muscle on him, and he'd be forminable enough as a 4th choice ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)