Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Are you retarded ?

Just making sure before i insult the living peasant out of you for that idiotic post
im not.
Arsenal bought sanchez, a player that we have courted for like 4 months?
Roma bought Iturbe, right from under our nose.

I know their prices are inflated. But in this era, you can't expect to be a big club and buy a performing hot prospect for 10million anymore.
Times have changed. If you are talking about your fm game where you have won 10 champions league, getting all the iturbes on free transfer, and only paying them at $200/week, I can understand.

But we are talking about 2014 real world.

Jul 13, 2010
roma has financial backing from the usa and we all know this is only a short term solution, they will stop investing in a couple of years time and roma will fall to europa league where they belong

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
roma has financial backing from the usa and we all know this is only a short term solution, they will stop investing in a couple of years time and roma will fall to europa league where they belong
ahahaha well said.
ok then i guess our current squad is enough to challenge serie A and champs league.

Jul 13, 2010
ahahaha well said.
ok then i guess our current squad is enough to challenge serie A and champs league.
yes, and if we wont sell vidal and pogba, it will show that we are very stable club financialy. not rich, but stable at a certain level. give new contracts to pogba and lichty and nuff for me

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
yes, and if we wont sell vidal and pogba, it will show that we are very stable club financialy. not rich, but stable at a certain level. give new contracts to pogba and lichty and nuff for me
I do hope Llorente dont leave though. Strikers will still be our weakest department along with wing

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I just read a rumor that Wolfsburg are trying overtake us for him.A TMW exclusive tho ,so it could end being a bogus rumor.

Please be true anyway.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
im not.
Arsenal bought sanchez, a player that we have courted for like 4 months?
Roma bought Iturbe, right from under our nose.

I know their prices are inflated. But in this era, you can't expect to be a big club and buy a performing hot prospect for 10million anymore.
Times have changed. If you are talking about your fm game where you have won 10 champions league, getting all the iturbes on free transfer, and only paying them at $200/week, I can understand.

But we are talking about 2014 real world.
Arsenal has an insane market value, and the biggest bank after real madrid. They generate huge profits trough EPL tv rights, and stadium revenue.
Thing is, that their owners love to cash out dividents, and make money trough the club, wich is why they rarely actually use that massive bank.

But if they actually want a player, their funds are close to limitless

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Arsenal has an insane market value, and the biggest bank after real madrid. They generate huge profits trough EPL tv rights, and stadium revenue.
Thing is, that their owners love to cash out dividents, and make money trough the club, wich is why they rarely actually use that massive bank.

But if they actually want a player, their funds are close to limitless
Arsenal are loaded. Their majority owner has a net worth of 4 billion dollars, and also own the NFL's St. Louis Rams.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Allegri has given his ok for Juventus to sign Alvaro Morata, the negotiation between Juve & Real Madrid are in very advanced stages. Juventus want to close the deal for Alvaro Morata quickly to avoid the inclusion of the many teams that follow the player. [SKY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)