Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (3 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You know over the years we've all said Dp is better at his peak. But common, lets give some credit to Francesco. He's only getting better. I dont think Dp can play better than Totti NOW, even in his best form.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
ya baggio, i agree with u about totti getting better, but his age is around 27... i guess ur saying that i hate totti but ur wrong, i have nothing against him but this is the fact, totti wont reach dp, but now, he is showing that he has gr8 talent and hes playing at his best...

btw, i think that this thread should be closed because it is a debate about a silly point for no reason, we should (azzuri fans) push both players forward to do well in euro2004

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No sally, im not talking abt Dp in the past. Forget about him recovering that 97\98 form.

Im saying Dp tday is still a good player. And he still has a lot to offer. He'll have a few good seasons before his career is over. But as things stand today, Totti is bound to get even better. And whats more currently too he's ahead of Dp. Which is only good for the Azzuri as far im concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)