Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (3 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
That's comparison can't be done too!
Zidane is surely one of the best players of last decade, a soccer legend.
Totti is one of the best players of the moment...

Anycase who deny that at the moment Totti is "an other planet" from Del Piero is blind IMO. Totti is :totti: but when he goes in the field he is able to do things that Del Piero will not even dream. Considering just this half a season :totti: may be even better than Nedved... The gap beetwin Totti and Del Piero is so bog, is impossible not to see it :eek:
Talking just about serie A we can say that Totti is probably the best player of this season (in the other trade almost everybody agreed) and beetwin him and Del Piero how many players will find a place? A lot...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
That's comparison can't be done too!
Zidane is surely one of the best players of last decade, a soccer legend.
Totti is one of the best players of the moment...

Anycase who deny that at the moment Totti is "an other planet" from Del Piero is blind IMO. Totti is :totti: but when he goes in the field he is able to do things that Del Piero will not even dream. Considering just this half a season :totti: may be even better than Nedved... The gap beetwin Totti and Del Piero is so bog, is impossible not to see it :eek:
Talking just about serie A we can say that Totti is probably the best player of this season (in the other trade almost everybody agreed) and beetwin him and Del Piero how many players will find a place? A lot.. .
couldnt have said it better.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

sorry both bullshit....del piero was injured!
I know but just one month... what about the rest?
I am not saying he sucked this year, he had some bad matches some good and most of tham average. Anycase many players, not only Totti are doing better than him, that's it. He is surely not one of the biggest flop of the season but also he is not one of the bests players around.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Based upon what I have seen in the last two matches, Totti has been pure crap, and Cassano has been even worse.

We all know that Cassano has a world of talent, but if you have stated in this thread that Cassano is more deserving than DP of an Azzurri shirt, then you know nothing about football. Maybe in 15 years Cassano will be ready.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
NO Way .. Del Piero is BETTER than Totti..
Care to elaborate?

Padovano,

Actually at the moment neither Del Piero nor Cassano deserve to play for the squadra if you ask me. The only difference is that whereas Del Piero has been disappointing in major tournaments on a regular basis, Cassano only played two games for Italy so far (scoring a magnificent goal in one of them by the way) : this is not enough for us to judge his international caeer yet.

I still maintain that Cassano could be Italy's trump card in Portugal, and I say this because it's been a common pattern in Italy to see a young substitute reveal himself in a big tournament (e.g. : Totti in Euro 2000) or ultimately even sink into oblivion what was supposed to be our star player in said tournament (e.g. young Baggio outshining both Vialli and Mancini in WC '90)

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
DP is way better than cassano right now, cassano is very promising. As for Totti being better than DP well DP weel I aint sure it's a close call.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I dont think that Totti is playin better than DP. DP was injured this season, and after coming back from injury he wasnt in his top form. But now he is back :fero:............DP again in action :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
helll with totti,he is an arrogant sob,he said that nedved didin't deserve the golden ball!!,that's enough.:eek:

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Del Piero is better than Snotty Totti imo!!and always will be !!

As for the natinal team!! Totti has only scored something like 5 goals in 35 games where as Delp has scored about 25 goals in 60 games!!

I think Delp and Totti should both play together in the National team with Vieri in front of em!!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
del pieros peek was in 1996-1997, the peek of totti is now...

in comparison, the peek of Del piero is way much higher than that of Totti...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)