Almost done for Matuzalem (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Brighi was amazing for Bologna, mind you. He was supposed to be the next big thing in Italian football, and who's to say that he won't regain that form? He's still very young and if I'm not mistaken he's the captain for the Azzurrini side and does very well in midfield for them.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
And that's why Lecce have done so well this season. It's not that we don't have our own Chevanton's or Konan's or Bojinov's, we just don't utilise them. Miccoli and Maresca deserve much more playing time than they're getting.
Once again full agree! Stu, it always a pleasure to read your posts!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Okay, so a creative mid., Emerson and some defenders........... we are not Real! Emerson would come too expensive! I would wonder if we really get him.
I think Tacchinardi and Maresca would make a good central mid.
Lippi never really tried that out, as he always prefered Appiah!
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Once again full agree! Stu, it always a pleasure to read your posts!
well, you're both great, I agree 100% with you guys... :thumb:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
what people are forgetting is that if he joins, he'll only be back up. just as blasi, brighi or whoever else joins from a mid table to bottom table team.

I for one am sick of having to see many players come from lower teams and underperform for us. we have had o'neill, pecchia, esnaider, fresi and many more. we cant afford to have this any longer. i personally would rather develop a youth player instead of buying noon worthy players.

i too agree that maresca and miccoli should get more playing time. in fact, i would love to see them start each game. IMO they are more than worthy. somehow they have to be implemented into this starting line up, even if means changing formation again.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
what people are forgetting is that if he joins, he'll only be back up. just as blasi, brighi or whoever else joins from a mid table to bottom table team.

I for one am sick of having to see many players come from lower teams and underperform for us. we have had o'neill, pecchia, esnaider, fresi and many more. we cant afford to have this any longer. i personally would rather develop a youth player instead of buying noon worthy players.

i too agree that maresca and miccoli should get more playing time. in fact, i would love to see them start each game. IMO they are more than worthy. somehow they have to be implemented into this starting line up, even if means changing formation again.
you forgot Appiah and Legrottalie... :D But you're absolutely right, it's cheaper to raise our own fringe players instead of buying them from brescia... :D

Aug 1, 2003
Brighi was so highly rated and I can see why. The guy has massive talents IMO but Juve just fukked it all up for him. If I'm not mistaken he was promised to stay in Juve and given chances to play past few seasons but no, Moggi beautifully decided to loan him out, AGAIN. I'd get pissed too.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
we don't need Brazilian players like Emerson or Mutazalem
we need lampard .He's young and good hard worker he is hard man like hardman E.Davids
We need playmaker DIEGO

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Brighi was so highly rated and I can see why. The guy has massive talents IMO but Juve just fukked it all up for him. If I'm not mistaken he was promised to stay in Juve and given chances to play past few seasons but no, Moggi beautifully decided to loan him out, AGAIN. I'd get pissed too.
Moggi and Lippi declared 2002 to be "the year of Matteo Brighi", then unceremoniously sent him packing to Parma where he promptly disappeared. One of the worst things I've witnessed at this club.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Always liked Matuzalem. A tough cookie, competitor and at times edging over to a nutcase. Traces of Davids and Montero in him.

Been in Serie A for a long time now. With the right coach, Juve could well make him great. Certainly a more viable option than the Roman dirtbag in Emerson.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Moggi and Lippi declared 2002 to be "the year of Matteo Brighi", then unceremoniously sent him packing to Parma where he promptly disappeared. One of the worst things I've witnessed at this club.
Oh yes. Di Vaio came and wasn't that what we expected. Brighi was simply amazing back than! I hope he can regain his form, because then I want to see him at Juve!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
u are 100% right sally... i think that when he came back from bologna he should have been use'd as a backup, but insted of that, MOGGI loan'd him out, and then every thing went wrong for him in parma, but i hope that he will be back at he's best when he returns to juve :D!!!

Jul 28, 2002
nope i have to agree, lampard is class, better than emerson and matuwho? :D...

seriously, lampad has ben one of the best players in europe this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)