Allesandro Rosina (1 Viewer)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Oh my god! four players! It's all clear to me now. I see a trend. Your are absolutely right. Because of those four players, noone will stay in Italy.
Although one could add De Sanctis and Abbiati to this list, too, I agree with you. This is not a general tendency, most of stars stayed in Italy and so will probably Rosina.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Rosina is a player with a lot of potential...but for some reason i'm expecting him to move to Inter where his talent will be wasted

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Why is that absurd? You say the same thing as I do.
The fact that Juve can't match Machester City's spending power. When Juve sees good player, of course, on financial terms, it can compete with the best. We may not outbid them, but if we can identify players who wants to play here (the part of your assertion, I totally agree with), then we can definetely arise enough funds to make them part of our squad. Important thing is Juve can, and will spend money when they need to. I am sure our board will bring player of Nasri, Rosina's quality next year, when we compete for CL, and Nedved and Ale become one year older (Heaven forbid). So whatever the price, as long as its not in the range of mid 20s, I think Rosina or Nasri is a possible target; whether they prefer Juve over, Chelski, Milan, Inter, Real and Barca is a different matter.

Mark

In the case of Bianchi, he simply wasnt good enough. Bianchi would not have been able to start in any big Italian teams anyway. Whether he can start for Udinese, Sampdoria, and Napoli is debatable. As for Toni; he moved due to respect for Fiorentina. I am sure he could have enjoyed similar wages and CL on top of that had he moved to Inter. And as for the rest, they are good players no doubt, but Italia has bunch of outstanding youngsters coming through the ranks. Why pay 2 or 3m Euro on 30+ when you can similar contribution for much less? And as for Sissoko, he is decent player no doubt, but if what he said is ture, that mofo can stay in Liverpool. He is not even good enough to polish, Baggio, Platini, Zizou, Ale, Nedved's, Buffon, Thuram, Canna, Tardelli, et al shoes never mind wearing the shirt these great players wore. And Ian Rush, who?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have to say though Nasri is a much better player than Rosina..he's younger and he has a higher ceiling.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
There wont be a shortage of bids, so I doubt Torino would sell him to us. Their fans would riot.

Pretty much. Unless Juventus props up someone else to buy him and then buy him off that team like Siena or Empoli... (kind of how Perugia was the middleman with Mutu if I recall correctly) but there has to be some legal issues with that.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I have to say though Nasri is a much better player than Rosina..he's younger and he has a higher ceiling.
Well at this point, I am inclined to say Nasri better than Rosina. However, I also think we shouldnt regard age as an indication of player's potential. I have watched this game long enough to realize that teenage prodigy could either suffer (1) horrific injuries, (2) burn outs and (3) loss of form well before their prime.

I personally believe Rosina is in excellent condition to grow, and whilst he isnt young chicken anymore, he has all the potential to become the best in the world. He scored 3 goas this year, and my word, those from Coppa Italia, and Lazio, they were special werent they?:eyebrows:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
ROSINA CONTRACT, 400.000 euros

Is the difference between Rosina require (1 million a year for remain until 2012) and Cairo offer (600 thousand), the meeting reason. "We want to conclude, is useless extend negotiations: "Torino want Rosina and Rosina want Torino", declares Cairo. Probably Rosina could accept to extend his deal for other 5 years with 900 thousand euros plus premiums.

transfermarketweb

Adzke

May 19, 2007
ROSINA CONTRACT, 400.000 euros

Is the difference between Rosina require (1 million a year for remain until 2012) and Cairo offer (600 thousand), the meeting reason. "We want to conclude, is useless extend negotiations: "Torino want Rosina and Rosina want Torino", declares Cairo. Probably Rosina could accept to extend his deal for other 5 years with 900 thousand euros plus premiums.

transfermarketweb
I say Secco ought to jump into the middle of the meating, pull €1 mio. out of a bag, slap Cairo in the face with them, and make Rosina sign a contract with us :agree:

EDIT: Can't someone correct the misspelling of his name? It does anoy me.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yea it should be "Alessandro Rosina " but it seems this thread will be closed soon anyway :D

Rosina nears Toro deal

Torino’s contract negotiations with star midfielder Alessandro Rosina are progressing quickly, according to President Urbano Cairo.

Rosina is one of the most exciting prospects to come out of Turin in recent memory and the 23-year-old is already a foundation for the side to build upon.

The man nicknamed Rosinaldo has scored in both of the Granata’s opening two Serie A fixtures, but is due to commit his future to his hometown club, despite interest from elsewhere.

“We have every intention of closing a deal with him as there is no point in dragging things out. Torino want Rosina and Rosina wants Torino,” Cairo told the Press.

It has been reported that just £250,000 divides the offer from Cairo and Rosina’s demands and it is likely that within the next few days he will put pen to paper to tie himself to the club until 2012.

The wage demand of around £750,000 is surprisingly modest for a player with such undoubted promise and possibly a glittering Azzurri future.

channel 4

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Oh my god! four players! It's all clear to me now. I see a trend. Your are absolutely right. Because of those four players, noone will stay in Italy.
So, what is your point? Is this a rule, that Rosina has to choose Juventus over Man City. :rolleyes:

Sissoko is a scumbag.
Sissoko is/will be a great player.

I say Secco ought to jump into the middle of the meating, pull €1 mio. out of a bag, slap Cairo in the face with them, and make Rosina sign a contract with us :agree:
Yeah, Secco should put a gun to Rosina´s head and make him sign for Juventus.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
So, what is your point? Is this a rule, that Rosina has to choose Juventus over Man City. :rolleyes:
My point is that eventhough six players has decided to leave it propably won't be a trend. But I guess you're just smarter than I am. Hence, you are able to see the big picture and put all the pieces together.

I salute you :yuck:

Sissoko is/will be a great player
Doesn't make him less of a scumbag, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)