Allesandro Rosina (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well at this point, I am inclined to say Nasri better than Rosina. However, I also think we shouldnt regard age as an indication of player's potential. I have watched this game long enough to realize that teenage prodigy could either suffer (1) horrific injuries, (2) burn outs and (3) loss of form well before their prime.

I personally believe Rosina is in excellent condition to grow, and whilst he isnt young chicken anymore, he has all the potential to become the best in the world. He scored 3 goas this year, and my word, those from Coppa Italia, and Lazio, they were special werent they?:eyebrows:
sure those things could happen..

I agree Rosina still can improve..i mean if he moves to a big club he probably will..If he stays in Torino too long his development will probably stall..hope he does the right thing..its a shame when talents like his get wasted

PS:that chip against Lazio was sheer class:cool:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
sure those things could happen..

I agree Rosina still can improve..i mean if he moves to a big club he probably will..If he stays in Torino too long his development will probably stall..hope he does the right thing..its a shame when talents like his get wasted

PS:that chip against Lazio was sheer class:cool:
:agree: If he were to come to Juve then he could play where Nedved plays as CAM or LM because we don't really have a replacement for him. Plus learn some things from our experienced players. :tup:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Rosina would be a great signing for us but I don't think Torino would sell him to their city rivals when other clubs are interested.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
My point is that eventhough six players has decided to leave it propably won't be a trend. But I guess you're just smarter than I am. Hence, you are able to see the big picture and put all the pieces together.

I salute you :yuck:

Doesn't make him less of a scumbag, though.
No, I am not smarter, but I am more objective. And will it be a trend or not, it is yet to be seen.

And please enlighten me, what does make Sissoko a scumbag? Because he doesn´t want to join Juventus? :howler:

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'd love to see Rosina with us, but guys... They're Torino and we're Juventus. Ok, there was Balzaretti, but he wasn't their big star as Rosina is.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Rosina would be an absoulte dream signing.. n only a dream

torino are diffently not that stupid to sell him to juve, theres no chance.. i just hope he doesnt end up at inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)