those r mu very very very best

but also i like
brave heart
Gladiator
Terminator
evil dead only the first ony , cuz the rest was stupid

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
La Vita e Bella. Best movie of all time. Roberto Begnini was simply fantastic. It's not my favourite movie, but most definately the best I've seen. He perfectly and in a manner characteristic onyl for him described the WW2, and also showed what parents are made of. The whole story, him trying to pretend that it was all a game in front of his son, is just so sad it becomes funny.

The best scene was when the German soldiers take him away, and he still makes his son laugh with that funny way he walks. Trying to protect your son from the world while facing death... :touched:. I was :broken: when they killed him.

Anyway, my favourite movie is Any Given Sunday (seen it at least 10 times), and I also like Rocky I, II, III, IV (not V and VI), and any Tom Hanks/Denzel Washington/Mel Gibson/Samuel L. Jackson movie

(The road to perdition, the Hurricane, the Patriot, 157: the code for murder :eek: :eek: :eek:)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
legally blonde
american pie
american pie 2
not another teen movie
scary movie 1 and 2
crossroads
the matrix
the matrix reloaded
xxx
james bond: die another day and all the others

etc

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
lord of the rings trilogy
gone with the wind
gangs of new york (who saw this? it rocks !!!)
the last of the mohicans
american beauty
cruel intentions
crouching tiger, hidden dragon (what about this ??? )
the matrix

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
La Vita e Bella. Best movie of all time. Roberto Begnini was simply fantastic. It's not my favourite movie, but most definately the best I've seen. He perfectly and in a manner characteristic onyl for him described the WW2, and also showed what parents are made of. The whole story, him trying to pretend that it was all a game in front of his son, is just so sad it becomes funny.

The best scene was when the German soldiers take him away, and he still makes his son laugh with that funny way he walks. Trying to protect your son from the world while facing death... :touched:. I was :broken: when they killed him.
yep, that movie was hands down, incredible...i almost cried seeing the movie :thumb:

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
PULP FICTION " There's a passage I gotmemorized,
seems appropriate for this
situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you."

HEAT " An old man once told me
Never get yourself attached to something or
Someone you're not willing to walk out on
in thirty seconds flat once you feel the heat
around the corner"

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
HEAT " An old man once told me
Never get yourself attached to something or
Someone you're not willing to walk out on
in thirty seconds flat once you feel the heat
around the corner"
i remember that one :thumb:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++

Anyway, my favourite movie is Any Given Sunday (seen it at least 10 times), and I also like Rocky I, II, III, IV (not V and VI), and any Tom Hanks/Denzel Washington/Mel Gibson/Samuel L. Jackson movie

(The road to perdition, the Hurricane, the Patriot, 157: the code for murder :eek: :eek: :eek:)
have you seen the pianist ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)