All time greatest movies (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Probably been done before, but I don't care :p

Post your all time favorite movies. And remember... whether a movie is good or not is up to the person watching it! ;)

Best movie ever
The Shawshank Redemption :star:

Does it get any better than this? I love this movie, I must have seen it a million times by now.
The acting is great. I've never really been a big fan of Tim Robbins, but in this masterpiece he is fantastic, and Morgan Freeman being his sidekick doesn't hurt either.
This beautifully crafted movie features touching and sincere performances from the entire cast, with an uplifting message about humanity's indomitable spirit and the redemptive value of hope.

:thumb:

Other movies I love...
Star Wars 4,5,6 / The Matrix / Dumb and dumber / Zoolander / The Game / The Usual Suspects / Mulholland Drive / 12 monkeys / Fight Club / Don't be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood / 8 Mile / Along came a spider / Good Will Hunting /

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
nice topic....

Mulholland drive
Casa blanca
Nekromantik
the clockwork orange
L´age ´d or
Salo
Baise moi
Lost higway
Conspirators of pleasure
Ameli
El perro andaluz
Apocalipsis now!

etc etc

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Gladiator
The Count of Monte Cristo
Braveheart
Lord of the Rings (both)
Double Team (Dennis Rodman one of my favorite ex-Basketball players)

majj

Jun 4, 2003
Anything by steve mcqueen cuz he was just the coolest actor around but out of all his movies it has to be the 'great escape'. classic!

and i loved audrey hepburn in 'breakfast at tiffanys' and 'a roman holiday'.

old is gold!:D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Gladiator
Lord of the Rings series
Back to the Future series
Forest Gump
Brave Heart

There are More but i can't manage to remember any now :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Kalle - Good Will Hunting? :undecide: That's a terrible movie!! Maybe because I can't stand Matt Damon but still :D

My list would contain too many European movies that probably don't mean anything to most of you as they are quite unknown so I won't post :)

OP
OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Kalle - Good Will Hunting? :undecide: That's a terrible movie!! Maybe because I can't stand Matt Damon but still :D
Yeah, It's a pretty good movie. Damon is not that bad, I actually think he's pretty good in most of his movies... except from Bourne Identity - I've never seen a worse ending... ever!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
:confused:

I think you've got it mixed up with The Talented Mr. Ripley... ;)
Oh right!!! Last night is taking it's toll :stress:

Anywho - I guess I've never seen the Bourne Identity then. With regards to The Talented Mr Ripley, read above comment :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)