[All Leagues] LIVE Match Thread (2 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
How is Hamez doing?
Can't say, have been watching for 7 minutes or so, but he is present, his name pops up regulary

- - - Updated - - -

We yet have to see Barca with Suarez so I'm gonna hold off on comparing them :D

But Real's will be more dynamic though, no doubt about that.
That is true, but I think that the Barce front line is more a front line of individuals, while the Real one seems to work togheter well, all willing to play for Ronaldo instead of their own succes

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I haven't seen him very involved tbh but I'm only watching sporadically. Bale and Ronaldo are running the show, in that particular order.

- - - Updated - - -

That is true, but I think that the Barce front line is more a front line of individuals, while the Real one seems to work togheter well, all willing to play for Ronaldo instead of their own succes
Hmm, we'll see. I just think Suarez will give Barca a whole new dimension.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I haven't seen him very involved tbh but I'm only watching sporadically. Bale and Ronaldo are running the show, in that particular order.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, we'll see. I just think Suarez will give Barca a whole new dimension.
Indeed, we'll see.
Will also be interesting to see how Atletico will do.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4662597 said:
Meh, 1st goal was empty neter, 2nd goal was Beto's mistake
Ok, these might have been easy, but saying "Meh" when someone says Ronaldo is a monster just shows that you dislike the guy and can't judge honestly about his football performances.
Ronaldo has been scoring 20+ goals since the 2006-2007 season with even 30+goals since 2009-2010 season, the guy is a monster.

Mar 9, 2006
Ok, these might have been easy, but saying "Meh" when someone says Ronaldo is a monster just shows that you dislike the guy and can't judge honestly about his football performances.
Ronaldo has been scoring 20+ goals since the 2006-2007 season with even 30+goals since 2009-2010 season, the guy is a monster.
You should relax your anal hole because i was talking about his goals against fucking sevilla, not about his goal scoring record which is terrific, stop making statements out of context that i put in my post

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying Ronaldo's not a monster?
i'm saying that its were easy goals because of 1-2-3

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4662707 said:
You should relax your anal hole because i was talking about his goals against fucking sevilla, not about his goal scoring record which is terrific, stop making statements out of context that i put in my post

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with my anal hole m8

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ronaldo's a monster. Straight up.
Yes he is, the guy is too good.

Real in general this season probably have the best squad in the world. Kroos, Modric and James in midfield with Bale - Ronaldo on the wings and Benzema as a striker; that is frightening stuff. There are question marks about balance in midfield though, especially against bigger teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4662707 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Picking a fight with Chester?!

Rus, you're getting out of control.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes he is, the guy is too good.

Real in general this season probably have the best squad in the world. Kroos, Modric and James in midfield with Bale - Ronaldo on the wings and Benzema as a striker; that is frightening stuff. There are question marks about balance in midfield though, especially against bigger teams.
They still have Alonso and Khedira so it's not like they can't adapt in bigger games.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Who would they drop though? If Ancelotti has enough courage to sacrifice one of the galacticos for the sake of balance in the bigger games, then it wouldn't be a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)