[All Leagues] LIVE Match Thread (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't worry -- Erick Thohir is buying a bunch of former Man City and Chelsea fans to make up for it.
how unfortunate

- - - Updated - - -

That kind of mentality is why calcio is in the shitter financially. Serie A should be doing everything they can do set up a worldwide fan base.
cleaning up the leagues image would be a start

- - - Updated - - -

KEVIN DE BRUYNE!!!!

1-0 chelsea

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
@chester

Can you keep me updated on the progress of young Australian GK Mat Ryan, who now plays for Club Brugges? You probably hate those guys, but it would be nice to see him do well as he's most likely going to be the next great Aussie GK, and will take over Mark Schwarzer when he finally retires at the end of next season.

@Bianconero_Aus
His start has been good.
He has been picked as first GK until now, and he hasn't dissapointed yet.
Looks like a good signing for Brugge.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That kind of mentality is why calcio is in the shitter financially. Serie A should be doing everything they can do set up a worldwide fan base.
No. We should focus on Europe and the gloryhunters will come the second we win a European trophy. This whole idea of going state side is terrible.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No. We should focus on Europe and the gloryhunters will come the second we win a European trophy. This whole idea of going state side is terrible.
You would rob some poor non-european kid their chance to come up with some sob story about how they're not a gloryhunter too? That's very Denmark of you.:p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nzoric, you're still sporting that disgusting avatar :D The troll is over man, he's staying at Bologna.
There is still hope :D

You would rob some poor non-european kid their chance to come up with some sob story about how they're not a gloryhunter too? That's very Denmark of you.:p
I know :D. There is just a part of me that feels that America does not deserve football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)