[All Leagues] LIVE Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
:tup:

Do you think Thiago will start tonight and does Guardiola use Mandzukic often?
thiago will start tonight for sure and Guardiola is going to use Mandzukic, because he wants players like him "worker", who run, fight and try to press early, I think he will also start tonight... for the future I dont know, depends on opponent, he also likes to use a false "9" so under Pep there is no guarantee for Mandzukic to play regular.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yep, and for some reason only day with two interesting pre-season games so far in this summer is the day I'm going to cinema. Hopefully Bayern-dortmund game is good one, will record it.
Tell me about it..
I have a football game and then meeting with my friends.
+ Milan - Valencia is also tonight.
Tell me about it, I have a six a side game today that starts a half hour before the Bayern - BVB game.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@Dule90

FC Bayern Line-up: Starke - Lahm, Boateng, van Buyten, Alaba - Thiago - Shaqiri, Kroos, Müller, Robben - Mandzukic

Borrussia Dortmund Line-up: Weidenfeller - Großkreutz, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Sahin - Kuba, Gündogan, Reus - Lewandowski

mondo1

May 14, 2006
bvb bayern 1:0.--big mistake by starke... bayern gettin stronger and stronger now.. still missing ribery neuer danta martinez schweini and götze wow

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks Monco!
I fell on a PSG-Madrid stream first. Decent game, Isco being the stand-out player, Pastore looks like a mini-zingaro with his hairstyle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)