Alexis Sánchez - SS - Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Actually i wonder how its like for Sanchez.

Seeing a very big name from his continent go to Juve with clear plans for the CL push, seeing juve win titles and put up a fight against any team, trashing City twice which he surely had watched, the close call to bayern.

Meanwhile, you are sitting in a league with exceptionally ugly women called sharon, blokes with mismatching teeth and $#@! for brains, playing for a club that obviously will never win anything, with no real future plan or goal to change this.

I'd be quite tempted if i was him.
I agree with most of what you said, but let's not forget that he lives in London, it's a very different environment women wise than the rest of the UK. Shitloads of women from the continent, more so than real Brits really.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #203
    Actually i wonder how its like for Sanchez.

Seeing a very big name from his continent go to Juve with clear plans for the CL push, seeing juve win titles and put up a fight against any team, trashing City twice which he surely had watched, the close call to bayern.

Meanwhile, you are sitting in a league with exceptionally ugly women called sharon, blokes with mismatching teeth and shit for brains, playing for a club that obviously will never win anything, with no real future plan or goal to change this.

I'd be quite tempted if i was him.
    Random :lol:

You find a very small percentage hot, much smaller then on the continent, whom are all taken accounted for.

The grand majority of brittish girls is overly drenched in make-up, has disgusting clothing style, a disgusting accent, and is competing with their american colonists on who can create most drama over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

We had a good example here a couple of years ago called Preet.

Pretentious girl who's mostly e-slutting for attention on the many virgins/white knights here, is offcourse 10kg too heavy and it shows, wore 4 layers too much makeup, and was mostly beeing a bitch.

We got several girls on this forum, all classy and nice, which made the "spot the brittish one" very easy.

Appologies to Kate and Hoori if i'm beeing to rude about women :tongue:
    I forgot about Preet. :D

Where is she these days?

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #209
    She always got mad when he said that. You could sense it in her posts. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Meh... I clicked on the thread expecting some semblance of news after all this activity, but instead it's road rage cliche insults on brits and Indian girl he confuses for a brit, that's not even here to respond to the lame insults. She was attention seeking and fairly hit and run aggressive poster, which makes funnier to say those things about here when she is long gone. Would persistently ripped you a new one otherwise lol.

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #218
    and Klin would love it!
    Hydde, you're a fucking weirdo but I love you. :lol:

Meh... I clicked on the thread expecting some semblance of news after all this activity, but instead it's road rage cliche insults on brits and Indian girl he confuses for a brit, that's not even here to respond to the lame insults. She was attention seeking and fairly hit and run aggressive poster, which makes funnier to say those things about here when she is long gone. Would persistently ripped you a new one otherwise lol.
    Look at this fucking guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)