Alexis Sánchez - SS - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Actually i wonder how its like for Sanchez.

Seeing a very big name from his continent go to Juve with clear plans for the CL push, seeing juve win titles and put up a fight against any team, trashing City twice which he surely had watched, the close call to bayern.

Meanwhile, you are sitting in a league with exceptionally ugly women called sharon, blokes with mismatching teeth and shit for brains, playing for a club that obviously will never win anything, with no real future plan or goal to change this.

I'd be quite tempted if i was him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus can't take a hint, still are after Alexis Sanchez

Stop trying to make Alexis happen. It's not going to happen.

Persistence is a key to success. That said, the mere act of dogged pursuit doesn't mean you deserve success, and after a while it shifts to insanity. All of this is to say that Juventus still, evidently, think that they can pry Alexis Sanchez away from Arsenal this summer, according to Tuttosport (here's Daily Cannon's translation).

Supposedly they're offering around £37 million, which probably isn't enough to get a counteroffer considering it's barely higher than we paid for the player two years ago and the transfer market has gone (even more) insane since then. The club and Alexis's agent are allegedly in contact, which makes sense if it's true – an agent's job is to make as much money as possible for his player, so of course he'd entertain all options.

It's not happening this summer, though, barring something like some kind of ultimatum from the player. Alexis still has two years remaining on his contract, and the priority's going to be extending that deal, not selling and replacing him. I'd be seriously surprised if anything comes of this, so for now don't worry too much about it.

http://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/ar...nsfer-news-juventus-alexis-sanchez-tuttosport
:stupid:::rambo::

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus can't take a hint, still are after Alexis Sanchez

Stop trying to make Alexis happen. It's not going to happen.

Persistence is a key to success. That said, the mere act of dogged pursuit doesn't mean you deserve success, and after a while it shifts to insanity. All of this is to say that Juventus still, evidently, think that they can pry Alexis Sanchez away from Arsenal this summer, according to Tuttosport (here's Daily Cannon's translation).

Supposedly they're offering around £37 million, which probably isn't enough to get a counteroffer considering it's barely higher than we paid for the player two years ago and the transfer market has gone (even more) insane since then. The club and Alexis's agent are allegedly in contact, which makes sense if it's true – an agent's job is to make as much money as possible for his player, so of course he'd entertain all options.

It's not happening this summer, though, barring something like some kind of ultimatum from the player. Alexis still has two years remaining on his contract, and the priority's going to be extending that deal, not selling and replacing him. I'd be seriously surprised if anything comes of this, so for now don't worry too much about it.

http://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/ar...nsfer-news-juventus-alexis-sanchez-tuttosport
I hope whoever wrote that follows the same fate as Tommen Baratheon when it happens

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Seeing a very big name from his continent go to Juve with clear plans for the CL push, seeing juve win titles and put up a fight against any team, trashing City twice which he surely had watched, the close call to bayern.

Meanwhile, you are sitting in a league with exceptionally ugly women called sharon, blokes with mismatching teeth and shit for brains, playing for a club that obviously will never win anything, with no real future plan or goal to change this.

:rofl:

Fuck I love you Zach. Never change

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

Meanwhile, you are sitting in a league with exceptionally ugly women called sharon, blokes with mismatching teeth and $#@! for brains, playing for a club that obviously will never win anything, with no real future plan or goal to change this.

Agree except that I find British women hot

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agree except that I find British women hot
You find a very small percentage hot, much smaller then on the continent, whom are all taken accounted for.

The grand majority of brittish girls is overly drenched in make-up, has disgusting clothing style, a disgusting accent, and is competing with their american colonists on who can create most drama over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

We had a good example here a couple of years ago called Preet.

Pretentious girl who's mostly e-slutting for attention on the many virgins/white knights here, is offcourse 10kg too heavy and it shows, wore 4 layers too much makeup, and was mostly beeing a bitch.

We got several girls on this forum, all classy and nice, which made the "spot the brittish one" very easy.

Appologies to Kate and Hoori if i'm beeing to rude about women :tongue:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
You find a very small percentage hot, much smaller then on the continent, whom are all taken accounted for.

The grand majority of brittish girls is overly drenched in make-up, has disgusting clothing style, a disgusting accent, and is competing with their american colonists on who can create most drama over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretentious girl who's mostly e-slutting for attention on the many virgins/white knights here, is offcourse 10kg too heavy and it shows, wore 4 layers too much makeup, and was mostly beeing a bitch.

We got several girls on this forum, all classy and nice, which made the "spot the brittish one" very easy.

Wait, I thought only guys would care for this forum?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

+rep :tup: :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Meanwhile, you are sitting in a league with exceptionally ugly women called sharon, blokes with mismatching teeth and $#@! for brains, playing for a club that obviously will never win anything, with no real future plan or goal to change this.

Is not like we need to brag about it... but i mean... he will rot in that team until his contract expires.

Wht a better challenge tahn to come here and win the CL?. Something special is happening in juve... players should be intelligent enought to come.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Players aren't interested in challenge, just saying. They are interested in retaining the most comfortable spot with the biggest paycheck possible until retirement. No player ever moved to a club with smaller salary unless he was forced out or past his prime.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Players aren't interested in challenge, just saying. They are interested in retaining the most comfortable spot with the biggest paycheck possible until retirement. No player ever moved to a club with smaller salary unless he was forced out or past his prime.
In his case, he is a player that should not be content with it. He is just playing for the money and the years will go by. His career wil be on the decline in a couple seasons. There are some people that take in account goals in their life. I hope he is one of thoser.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In his case, he is a player that should not be content with it. He is just playing for the money and the years will go by. His career wil be on the decline in a couple seasons. There are some people that take in account goals in their life. I hope he is one of thoser.
Winning is not what matters in EPL. A good show matters, and being popular in Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)