Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (5 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone knows when will Barcelona have to pay the 11.5 million euro in bonuses and if they paid the money already? They bought Sanchez for 26m+11.5 in bonuses. If they still didn't pay the bonuses, or most of the bonuses, and if they plan to replace Sanchez with someone else, then we could negotiate a solid price. By solid price I mean something between 18-20m euro.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I guess they did. Most of the time the bonuses include appearances, league position, CL success etc., and they usually give guarantees to the selling team that the bonus money will soon be paid. Udinese wouldn't have sold the player if these 11.5m eur were paid only if Barca wins the CL.
In any case, if some of the bonus clauses are yet to be activated, then Barcelona will be even more willing to sell.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just hope we get him. Barca fans don't like him but Vilanova seems to rate the guy. Hopefully Barca is going to buy some new toy themselves it would make things easier for us.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sanchez wouldn't be much of an improvement on what we have. If we want him to play as a RW in 3 man attack, i would go for Pedro before touching Sanchez. He's overrated.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: He offers something none of our current strikers have. Pace, dynamism, and would be a weapon if we choose to play on the counterattack. None of the sloths we have in attack (barring Giovinco who is just incompetent) can attack at pace.

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
Question : due to the regulation every Italian club can only have 2 non-EU players no? If Sanchez comes, does it mean 1 of Vidal or Asa needa go?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Question : due to the regulation every Italian club can only have 2 non-EU players no? If Sanchez comes, does it mean 1 of Vidal or Asa needa go?
Only new players signed from outside of Serie A count. It's not like in Spanish football where the squad has an allocation of non-EU players permitted, there is a limit on how many are bought per season.

So Sanchez would count as one. If we were to sign two non-EU players per season we could field a whole team of them in theory, but you need domestic and homegrown players for European competition.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Cheesio is a misery guts, we just have to face it. He won't be content until Taarabt is wearing the black and white, #10 shirt and the Captains armband (a star outside the stadium for good measure as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)