Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (4 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they won't keep him. they going to want to buy neymar, which means either him or villa are to be sold. i think they will keep villa.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He scored two goals and get two assists in latest match against Mallorca. On paper he done more in last 90 minutes than in entire season. Not a good news in the view of potential buy.
Is it a coincidence that he did this when Messi wasn't playing? I think not.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Juve meet for Vidal and Sanchez

By Football Italia staff

Juventus have made double progress in a meeting with the agent who represents both Arturo Vidal and Barcelona starlet Alexis Sanchez.

According to Tuttosport, the encounter with representative Fernando Felicevich on Saturday was a big step forward in two different transfer strategies.

The first is to lock down midfielder Vidal, who is on the watch list of clubs such as Bayern Munich and Manchester United.

While some newspapers suggest a sale is possible for the right price, it is widely believed the Chilean will sign a new contract holding him to Juve until June 2018.

Felicevich also represents Sanchez, so the Bianconeri took that opportunity to enquire about the situation with Barcelona.

Juve remain in pole position to take El Niño Maravilla if he were to leave Camp Nou this summer, but the agent confirmed a loan with option to buy deal is considered out of the question.
---

Marotta...:lol:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think FI are spewing bs. I think Marotta knows he'll have to pay money. I keep reading we'll offer 20-25 million in the latest roundup of news so are FI just continuing their anti-Juve agenda.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think FI are spewing bs. I think Marotta knows he'll have to pay money. I keep reading we'll offer 20-25 million in the latest roundup of news so are FI just continuing their anti-Juve agenda.
FI doesn't have an anti-Juve agenda, most of their blog writers are Juventini.

They just take all their news from GdS, CdS and TS.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
How about their headline on Vucinic yesterday? Or a blog saying we've lost intesity.

- - - Updated - - -

To me the whole thing could be nothing, with him being Vidal's agent.
Could be, but its rare every media outlet in Italy say the same if theres no truth.

It however depends on Barca's willingness to sell, if they do I expect us to be at the front of the que.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)