Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Newly Released! Samatar Quote Book of Quotes.

On Juventuz Forum Members:

"sidz inzaghi I know you are inzaghi fan 4ever also you you are my friend ,but you don't like me. I think i am bad for you never mind and you blocked me why loved me when i was new and than hated me when i become famouse on the forum sidz that is not good for us, because we are juve fans. plz be my friend again . I miss you each day and 4ever. sidz till i paly Ice-hockey"

"Hi ali how are you ?"

"Thanks all of you .roses are red violotes are blue .I love you each day and 4ever"

"i am sorry i mean they are not gays .I think never mind"

"They are gays ,but they love me because they likes my wonderful threats.I think Davidz didn't see anyone who reward him .Yuo are wrong Davidz look for what you are doing ."

"There are more samatar ,but there is only one Alex_samatar. Ok that is that .thank you all of you .i would like to to kenya so i like meeting my friend Ali!.Forzo juve and Ali"

"thanks barkuss we are same , because we love Davids"

"graham every day you are online and it is good 4 me because you give me a good idea but i am sorry i didn't study web disigning never mind i will study and i will disign a good forum to talkj about only juventus. i love juventus. i hate other teams of the world is that possible"

"ok but it is good for us to talk about our teams information minute by minute plz if like my personality add that hotmail graham and all juve fans in this forum it is please and please"

"i want to be your friend and talk about our team fr means friend ok man plz means please"

"hay graham i need your email address plz write to me soon plz and plz fr"

"thank you i just am cool .But two of then are added in my msn it is not enough only two fans i need millions and millions of pianco nero fans 4ever plz every one of this forum must add my msn (juve_fan4ever_2@hotmail"

":down: i am new 4this forum still i didn't see any person who say to me welcome with open hands eccept ann (croating) and alex why plz and plz contact me in this email address ([email protected] thank you all of old lady fans"

"hi man h r u i like to be ur new friend plz send me a message"

"qaterminator i think u r a member of this forum plz help me"

"who is online i am for this forum plz welcome to me"

On Juventus & Related:

"I hope DP score wonderful goals"

"Everybody knows Del Piero even kids,but who INZAGHI. i think he plays Ice-hockey"

"I never sent PM to everyone about DP,but i believe is better than the players all over the world. It is shame to compare DP and Inzaghi .DP is better than soft Inzaghi"

"capello join us so Enzo will .He loves him"

"capello is nervous coach,so he's not suitable for juventus if capello come pianconero i will support Arseal"

"Aimar is better than figo but not zidane .If he join us it is enough"

"Maxwell is good he's left back defender and we need him . Ibrahimovic=yes. Emerson yuk"

"No he can't .He's the backborn of the team"

"i started to support juve when i was 11.it was 1993 at that time juve won Uefa cup and it was the 1st match i saw .our players were very active and they connected each other .Baggio was juve player it was his best time for his life every match he scored a goal or more .Ravanelli and Vialli were good too .ok ! Roses are red .Painconero are Black and white .they are my heart and i love pianco nero each day and for ever"

"I don't like Zabine i think he is on the bench"

"Di natale is good 4 us yuk others"

"i don't beleive that because our team doesn't Brazilian players even if he come he can not do what Davids did"

"Appiah !.he is good player but he isn't like Hard man Edger Davids .If you say Appiah works hard like Davids you're wrong plz don't say that"

"I think we can not get like Davids because he was our best MF . he is hard man also i loved the team and he worked as hard as his best ,but i don't know the reason. We can say we were wrong to give him another team like Barca .Ok if we get Rothen or Lampard even they can not do what Davids could ,but they are good 4 us"

"Mexes must come at Delli alpi ,because he is good 4 us"

"we don't want Del Bosque .He is not bad, but he's not experience coach like lippi when he was in madrid he had the best players of the world so he wan not the best . oow deschamps __ He is good caoch and he can be our caoch"

"it was not a great victory it is same to us win or lose but we won Ok thank you Divaio Miccoli and tudar"

"bonero is good for us ,but mexes is the best"

"who's Chiumento. Where is he from is he player or artist i don't know that man but if he's our future it's ok"

"we don't need Brazilian players like Emerson or Matuzalem we need lampard .He's young and good hard worker he is hard man like hardman E.Davids"

"i know collina he isn't good 4 us but we will win and the result will be like this Juventus 4-0 Lazio"

"it is not good for us to sell every good player like Nedved.He has to stay .He loves the team ,because when he was a child he dreamt that he will play pianco nero"

"they must stay like DP,GiGi,ZAmbro,Pavel,maresca we must buy maxes,H.Trabelsi,and a good middlefielder like Davids"

"I hope our former player ,R.Baggio score the 1st goal the 2nd goal for Miccoli .Look the result of that game Italy 2-1 Spain"

"we must remeber the last ten years.We won more than ten cups,so that never mind this season .still we are the best.we're looking forward the next season"

"i don't believe that pianconero fans can forget what DP done to juve"

"roses are red juventus is the best you are my heart and i love you each day and forever .the only sport i like is football the only team i like is pianco nero ,so i remember when juve won the uefa champions in 1996.Ajax lost ,but they won in 1995 .Oh... Well... i also remember when Roberto Baggio became the best player of the world .He won the Golden Ball"

"we can get $50 million because he is still goot at it .also we can get another good player like zi zou"

"Buying Salas and selling Davids"

"Forzo Zambrotta Forzo Zambrotta Forzo Zambrotta Forzo Zambrotta forza zambro.He can play everywhere and he loves the team also he signed a new contract till 2008.hey what about the new comtract of zambro .with me he is number one and i love him because he can control the ball as he want i remembered juve against real madrid he played at the right side against r. carlos .carlos was afraid of him .zambro is the best wedon't want to miss him"

"everybody knows the meaning of old lady so i wanna to talk about our team because this forum is ours we can talk every topic about our team ,but it is wanderfull to talk abuot another team .i saw someone saying forza Deportivo what is that meaning i don't know i am not the web master of this forum .Anyway i am juve fan 4ever i am oldlady till i die and every one must like i know there are some people don't know the meaning of juventus .Ok juventus is italian word which means yuoth"

"appiah can replace davids .Davids loves the team"

"the heart of the problem lies in the midfield.We need Davids or like Davids people said where is Davids means where is our midfielders i don't like he can't replace Edger ,realy davids was our best midfielder he was hardman but we miss i am sorry he love the team and he will come back because he doesn't like any team"

"ok never mind we must talk about our team pianco nero . Graham what is new for our team ?"

"next season i think lippi will not stay at delli alpi the question can be who will be our coach next season ?"

"he is one of our best players he can play everwhere"

"from 94 up to now 94-96 gianluca vialli 96-98 angelo peruzzi 98-01 antonio conte 01 ON alessandro del piero but, who will become our captain"

"if our players make more efforts we can win coppa italia .Don't you know that there's three goals to nill"

"they are too young to be us they are afraid because we are the lions of europa it's clear that three points but i like roma will loss and that will be a great victory"

"ciro is good defender but now he's old man i like to stay at delli alpi"

"we don't want Vieri .He isn't a good striker and he doesn't know how to control the ball even he's better than trezeguet i don't like such like vieri he has only luck also he is nervous and he doesn't like to substitute"

"Gattuso is enough because we need like edger Davids"

"i am like lilian i don't want to leave david i love we must remember juve against real madris what he made the two games"

"never mind if we miss lilian thuram but we must get hatim .also i am sorry about juventus this season we can forget because the scudeto we have 27 scudetoes we must welcome the new players and we must give a chance to connec the team"

"i agree ,i think 90% sure he will wear our jarsey (pianco nero ) but who can answer where lilian will go"

"we don't need kluviert because he's old can't repair but it's enough if we get saviola"

"it isn't good for us to sell our Pavel Nedved because he's our playmaker how can we sell him every thing is possible but selling of Pavel isn't possible that is my idea"

"9 march 2004 we'll win the scudeto , uefa champions and even coppa italy.Don't worry my friend epitaph .In that season Del Piero will be the best player of the world also he will be like our french former players like micheal platini and Zi Zu"

"without Alex Delpiero pianconero cannot win i'm sorry that and i beleive we never get such like Delpiero . Never mind last night match because forgot that we are the best team of the world we must relax this season"

"It isn't our season never mind last night game against Ac Milan .We have good coach ,we also have good defenders and good forwads ,but It Isn't our season .It isn't good for us to win every scudeto because people don't a team which win every match .If we're Juventus fans still we're the best and we have chance so i hope our players and lippi will make more efforts"

"today there is a great game juve against bologno i like this starup eleven Buffon Thuram Ferrara Logre Zambro Camoranesi Appiah Tacchi Nedved alex Del Piero Miccoli"

"sorry to win ac milan but it isn't matter we must win to day to get three points"

"hi all fans of pianconero tomorrow we need three points against bologno and we hope inter milano to win tonight against milan to get a chance"

"we are the best team of italy and i can say the best team of the world we have 27 scudeto we will win this scudeto and uefa champions league i support only pianconero and i can't support another team because juve is the best"

"maresca is the best player for juve because he's very faster he also create a chance to get goal he gave us three points against reggina"

"realy we miss davids how can get davids or another player like davids"

"which is better that players?????"

"hhheheh i think that the one who said that is not a honest Fana 4 Juve heeey edger we missed u!!"

On himself & his life:

"i need an avatar i think i will get when i posted 100 posts i will try the best."

"My names samater ,but the people called me Mr Lee.i am from Somalia i am 22 years old and i am juve fan 4ever .my favoured player was Davids ,but now Delpiero is mine .i live in somalia ,but i like living in ueropa especially England .Alex samatar is that"

"hi stu i am alex samatar but my real name is lee"

"i never use a mobile like nokia i need to buy at the moment is it good or bad"

"i am sorry i thought that i will be top posters this month but never mind i am member"

"It was in 1999.I lived with my friend, Munasar in cairo Egypt.we were friends we were classmates .I loved him because he was funny guy .He was really quite shy .he find difficult to talk to girls face to face,but he find it easy to caht on the internet .He met Layla there.it was on a chat line called 'chatRoom' she was so funny ,but she was only funny on the internet!Anyway ,they chatted on the internet 4 a year ,they exchanged hundreds of e-mails and photos Mr Munasar wanted to phone Layla , but she said no .she was worried .she didn't want it to end .she didn't give him her address ,but finally she said ok he could phone,so he did and they spoke 4 an hour"

"what i remember of the 90ss ......er..... well i left primary school in 1997 and i went to secondary school . The only sport i like is football ,so i remember when juventus won the uefa champiuons in 1996 .Ajax lost ,but Ajax won in 1995 against Ac Milan .Oh... and i also remember when Roberto Baggio became the best player of the world and he won the golden ball ok"

"i am new for this forum i wanna to know the web master also i need the rules of this forum plz help me friends ,Now i have some friends such like grahm gigi, ann, arif ,sedz and rud .so i need so many friend i think some of people don't know that i am a member ok i hope that i will be yours ok good bye"

"it was 1996 when i start smoking cigarettes and i like smoking cigarettes but i don't like using other drugs .i need wine who can give one glass of wine because in our country it is very very expensive"

"ok this is my email address (juve_fan4ever_2 it is hotmail ok then we talk about the tittle of the thread"

"i need helping because i don't know more abuot this forum .Who can help me? Help i'm a Fish"

"I have a criminal it means i don't have so much friends"

"i am new for this forum plz i need to understand the rules of this forum"

"i am new fan for this forum plz help me"

On Other Subjects :

"i love chelsea but i hate Arsenal and Gilardino"

"He is good ,but i prefer Rothen"

"Hungry would like to win"

"Aimar for,but Raul for his team ,because he can not play some where else"

"In India Women marry Men, but i don't believe that"

"english isnot stupid it's an international language"

"Ali Daei was the best player in arab players but now he is old i am sorry because i like his control wow i remembered iran against ireland he was the captain and the best striker also he was the man of the match i hope ali to be the caoch of iran"

"3. They have their own dressing room than they talk about their game and the coach tell them to defence their their goals if they leading the match that is all mr graham"

"anyway it is good songs like birds of flying"

"ah ah ah it's fantastic can even be joke"

THAT TOOK ME ONE AND A HALF HOURS. :stress:

:rofl:

Dec 27, 2003
There has been a new crucial development in the affair of Alex_Samatar's disappearance, as Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi presented Samatar's domestic gorilla, Curious George, to the press today.

The primate had been heard as a witness after pictures of him had been found at Samatar's residence, but he had always refused to make any public declaration regarding the subject so far. He is believed to be a key element in this matter.

"Samatar has a plan for you, do not misunderestimate him", were his first words to the journalists who had gathered en masse at Palazzo Madama in Rome.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Hmm, I think I am the only one, who can't understand all that Samatar hype! What has he done? Did I miss something???

Anyways, I heared he signed for us! YEAH! :LOL:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Newly Released! Samatar Quote Book of Quotes.

On Juventuz Forum Members:

"sidz inzaghi I know you are inzaghi fan 4ever also you you are my friend ,but you don't like me. I think i am bad for you never mind and you blocked me why loved me when i was new and than hated me when i become famouse on the forum sidz that is not good for us, because we are juve fans. plz be my friend again . I miss you each day and 4ever. sidz till i paly Ice-hockey"

"Hi ali how are you ?"

"Thanks all of you .roses are red violotes are blue .I love you each day and 4ever"

"i am sorry i mean they are not gays .I think never mind"

"They are gays ,but they love me because they likes my wonderful threats.I think Davidz didn't see anyone who reward him .Yuo are wrong Davidz look for what you are doing ."

"There are more samatar ,but there is only one Alex_samatar. Ok that is that .thank you all of you .i would like to to kenya so i like meeting my friend Ali!.Forzo juve and Ali"

"thanks barkuss we are same , because we love Davids"

"graham every day you are online and it is good 4 me because you give me a good idea but i am sorry i didn't study web disigning never mind i will study and i will disign a good forum to talkj about only juventus. i love juventus. i hate other teams of the world is that possible"

"ok but it is good for us to talk about our teams information minute by minute plz if like my personality add that hotmail graham and all juve fans in this forum it is please and please"

"i want to be your friend and talk about our team fr means friend ok man plz means please"

"hay graham i need your email address plz write to me soon plz and plz fr"

"thank you i just am cool .But two of then are added in my msn it is not enough only two fans i need millions and millions of pianco nero fans 4ever plz every one of this forum must add my msn (juve_fan4ever_2@hotmail"

":down: i am new 4this forum still i didn't see any person who say to me welcome with open hands eccept ann (croating) and alex why plz and plz contact me in this email address ([email protected] thank you all of old lady fans"

"hi man h r u i like to be ur new friend plz send me a message"

"qaterminator i think u r a member of this forum plz help me"

"who is online i am for this forum plz welcome to me"

On Juventus & Related:

"I hope DP score wonderful goals"

"Everybody knows Del Piero even kids,but who INZAGHI. i think he plays Ice-hockey"

"I never sent PM to everyone about DP,but i believe is better than the players all over the world. It is shame to compare DP and Inzaghi .DP is better than soft Inzaghi"

"capello join us so Enzo will .He loves him"

"capello is nervous coach,so he's not suitable for juventus if capello come pianconero i will support Arseal"

"Aimar is better than figo but not zidane .If he join us it is enough"

"Maxwell is good he's left back defender and we need him . Ibrahimovic=yes. Emerson yuk"

"No he can't .He's the backborn of the team"

"i started to support juve when i was 11.it was 1993 at that time juve won Uefa cup and it was the 1st match i saw .our players were very active and they connected each other .Baggio was juve player it was his best time for his life every match he scored a goal or more .Ravanelli and Vialli were good too .ok ! Roses are red .Painconero are Black and white .they are my heart and i love pianco nero each day and for ever"

"I don't like Zabine i think he is on the bench"

"Di natale is good 4 us yuk others"

"i don't beleive that because our team doesn't Brazilian players even if he come he can not do what Davids did"

"Appiah !.he is good player but he isn't like Hard man Edger Davids .If you say Appiah works hard like Davids you're wrong plz don't say that"

"I think we can not get like Davids because he was our best MF . he is hard man also i loved the team and he worked as hard as his best ,but i don't know the reason. We can say we were wrong to give him another team like Barca .Ok if we get Rothen or Lampard even they can not do what Davids could ,but they are good 4 us"

"Mexes must come at Delli alpi ,because he is good 4 us"

"we don't want Del Bosque .He is not bad, but he's not experience coach like lippi when he was in madrid he had the best players of the world so he wan not the best . oow deschamps __ He is good caoch and he can be our caoch"

"it was not a great victory it is same to us win or lose but we won Ok thank you Divaio Miccoli and tudar"

"bonero is good for us ,but mexes is the best"

"who's Chiumento. Where is he from is he player or artist i don't know that man but if he's our future it's ok"

"we don't need Brazilian players like Emerson or Matuzalem we need lampard .He's young and good hard worker he is hard man like hardman E.Davids"

"i know collina he isn't good 4 us but we will win and the result will be like this Juventus 4-0 Lazio"

"it is not good for us to sell every good player like Nedved.He has to stay .He loves the team ,because when he was a child he dreamt that he will play pianco nero"

"they must stay like DP,GiGi,ZAmbro,Pavel,maresca we must buy maxes,H.Trabelsi,and a good middlefielder like Davids"

"I hope our former player ,R.Baggio score the 1st goal the 2nd goal for Miccoli .Look the result of that game Italy 2-1 Spain"

"we must remeber the last ten years.We won more than ten cups,so that never mind this season .still we are the best.we're looking forward the next season"

"i don't believe that pianconero fans can forget what DP done to juve"

"roses are red juventus is the best you are my heart and i love you each day and forever .the only sport i like is football the only team i like is pianco nero ,so i remember when juve won the uefa champions in 1996.Ajax lost ,but they won in 1995 .Oh... Well... i also remember when Roberto Baggio became the best player of the world .He won the Golden Ball"

"we can get $50 million because he is still goot at it .also we can get another good player like zi zou"

"Buying Salas and selling Davids"

"Forzo Zambrotta Forzo Zambrotta Forzo Zambrotta Forzo Zambrotta forza zambro.He can play everywhere and he loves the team also he signed a new contract till 2008.hey what about the new comtract of zambro .with me he is number one and i love him because he can control the ball as he want i remembered juve against real madrid he played at the right side against r. carlos .carlos was afraid of him .zambro is the best wedon't want to miss him"

"everybody knows the meaning of old lady so i wanna to talk about our team because this forum is ours we can talk every topic about our team ,but it is wanderfull to talk abuot another team .i saw someone saying forza Deportivo what is that meaning i don't know i am not the web master of this forum .Anyway i am juve fan 4ever i am oldlady till i die and every one must like i know there are some people don't know the meaning of juventus .Ok juventus is italian word which means yuoth"

"appiah can replace davids .Davids loves the team"

"the heart of the problem lies in the midfield.We need Davids or like Davids people said where is Davids means where is our midfielders i don't like he can't replace Edger ,realy davids was our best midfielder he was hardman but we miss i am sorry he love the team and he will come back because he doesn't like any team"

"ok never mind we must talk about our team pianco nero . Graham what is new for our team ?"

"next season i think lippi will not stay at delli alpi the question can be who will be our coach next season ?"

"he is one of our best players he can play everwhere"

"from 94 up to now 94-96 gianluca vialli 96-98 angelo peruzzi 98-01 antonio conte 01 ON alessandro del piero but, who will become our captain"

"if our players make more efforts we can win coppa italia .Don't you know that there's three goals to nill"

"they are too young to be us they are afraid because we are the lions of europa it's clear that three points but i like roma will loss and that will be a great victory"

"ciro is good defender but now he's old man i like to stay at delli alpi"

"we don't want Vieri .He isn't a good striker and he doesn't know how to control the ball even he's better than trezeguet i don't like such like vieri he has only luck also he is nervous and he doesn't like to substitute"

"Gattuso is enough because we need like edger Davids"

"i am like lilian i don't want to leave david i love we must remember juve against real madris what he made the two games"

"never mind if we miss lilian thuram but we must get hatim .also i am sorry about juventus this season we can forget because the scudeto we have 27 scudetoes we must welcome the new players and we must give a chance to connec the team"

"i agree ,i think 90% sure he will wear our jarsey (pianco nero ) but who can answer where lilian will go"

"we don't need kluviert because he's old can't repair but it's enough if we get saviola"

"it isn't good for us to sell our Pavel Nedved because he's our playmaker how can we sell him every thing is possible but selling of Pavel isn't possible that is my idea"

"9 march 2004 we'll win the scudeto , uefa champions and even coppa italy.Don't worry my friend epitaph .In that season Del Piero will be the best player of the world also he will be like our french former players like micheal platini and Zi Zu"

"without Alex Delpiero pianconero cannot win i'm sorry that and i beleive we never get such like Delpiero . Never mind last night match because forgot that we are the best team of the world we must relax this season"

"It isn't our season never mind last night game against Ac Milan .We have good coach ,we also have good defenders and good forwads ,but It Isn't our season .It isn't good for us to win every scudeto because people don't a team which win every match .If we're Juventus fans still we're the best and we have chance so i hope our players and lippi will make more efforts"

"today there is a great game juve against bologno i like this starup eleven Buffon Thuram Ferrara Logre Zambro Camoranesi Appiah Tacchi Nedved alex Del Piero Miccoli"

"sorry to win ac milan but it isn't matter we must win to day to get three points"

"hi all fans of pianconero tomorrow we need three points against bologno and we hope inter milano to win tonight against milan to get a chance"

"we are the best team of italy and i can say the best team of the world we have 27 scudeto we will win this scudeto and uefa champions league i support only pianconero and i can't support another team because juve is the best"

"maresca is the best player for juve because he's very faster he also create a chance to get goal he gave us three points against reggina"

"realy we miss davids how can get davids or another player like davids"

"which is better that players?????"

"hhheheh i think that the one who said that is not a honest Fana 4 Juve heeey edger we missed u!!"

On himself & his life:

"i need an avatar i think i will get when i posted 100 posts i will try the best."

"My names samater ,but the people called me Mr Lee.i am from Somalia i am 22 years old and i am juve fan 4ever .my favoured player was Davids ,but now Delpiero is mine .i live in somalia ,but i like living in ueropa especially England .Alex samatar is that"

"hi stu i am alex samatar but my real name is lee"

"i never use a mobile like nokia i need to buy at the moment is it good or bad"

"i am sorry i thought that i will be top posters this month but never mind i am member"

"It was in 1999.I lived with my friend, Munasar in cairo Egypt.we were friends we were classmates .I loved him because he was funny guy .He was really quite shy .he find difficult to talk to girls face to face,but he find it easy to caht on the internet .He met Layla there.it was on a chat line called 'chatRoom' she was so funny ,but she was only funny on the internet!Anyway ,they chatted on the internet 4 a year ,they exchanged hundreds of e-mails and photos Mr Munasar wanted to phone Layla , but she said no .she was worried .she didn't want it to end .she didn't give him her address ,but finally she said ok he could phone,so he did and they spoke 4 an hour"

"what i remember of the 90ss ......er..... well i left primary school in 1997 and i went to secondary school . The only sport i like is football ,so i remember when juventus won the uefa champiuons in 1996 .Ajax lost ,but Ajax won in 1995 against Ac Milan .Oh... and i also remember when Roberto Baggio became the best player of the world and he won the golden ball ok"

"i am new for this forum i wanna to know the web master also i need the rules of this forum plz help me friends ,Now i have some friends such like grahm gigi, ann, arif ,sedz and rud .so i need so many friend i think some of people don't know that i am a member ok i hope that i will be yours ok good bye"

"it was 1996 when i start smoking cigarettes and i like smoking cigarettes but i don't like using other drugs .i need wine who can give one glass of wine because in our country it is very very expensive"

"ok this is my email address (juve_fan4ever_2 it is hotmail ok then we talk about the tittle of the thread"

"i need helping because i don't know more abuot this forum .Who can help me? Help i'm a Fish"

"I have a criminal it means i don't have so much friends"

"i am new for this forum plz i need to understand the rules of this forum"

"i am new fan for this forum plz help me"

On Other Subjects :

"i love chelsea but i hate Arsenal and Gilardino"

"He is good ,but i prefer Rothen"

"Hungry would like to win"

"Aimar for,but Raul for his team ,because he can not play some where else"

"In India Women marry Men, but i don't believe that"

"english isnot stupid it's an international language"

"Ali Daei was the best player in arab players but now he is old i am sorry because i like his control wow i remembered iran against ireland he was the captain and the best striker also he was the man of the match i hope ali to be the caoch of iran"

"3. They have their own dressing room than they talk about their game and the coach tell them to defence their their goals if they leading the match that is all mr graham"

"anyway it is good songs like birds of flying"

"ah ah ah it's fantastic can even be joke"

THAT TOOK ME ONE AND A HALF HOURS. :stress:
??? why go to such lengths??? :confused:

nice waste of time;)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
what a wonderful threat .I see friends shaking hands saying ' Alex_samatar is like Nelson Mandella,that is great 4me .they are really saying 'We love you and we miss you .That is why the threat is wonderful.Ok Juventino till i die

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I actually did some research alessandro10, and found out that southern somalia used to be an italian colony until the late 1960's. The northern part used to be a british colony. They have one official language, which is somali, but three other language are widely used as well - arabic, english, and italian. So I'm assuming with all that italian influence, I'm sure there is a way to watch Serie A.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
no shit..:eek: ... how jelous would some of the americans here get hearing that.. even malaysia dont get that untill recently... but you know.. with the wartorn country and other importance, i wouldnt think anyone in Somalia priotize to pay for it...

any comments Alex?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)