Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (2 Viewers)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
FROM THE CNN NEWSROOM

Alex_Samatar Update:

A suspect was apprehended outside of a local Dunkin' Donuts in Raleigh, North Carolina that fit the description of the prime suspect Robert "Sheeplove" Padovano. However, after hours of questioning, the detainee was released, because he was in fact carrying French Crullers, not doughnuts, as previously reported, and forensics stated that no self-respecting perpetrator would be caught dead with a French Cruller. Earlier in the day, there was some glimmer of good news, as a mysterious audio cassette landed in the hands of authorities earlier in the day, with a taped message believed to be Alex_Samatar. The message states:

"Roses are red, Juventus is the best, ooh eee, ooh ah ah, ching chang walla-walla bing bang, I saw the witch doctor....." over and over again.

News of Alex's disappearance has even affected the entertainment industry. In Europe, Mel Gibson, who is out promoting his film "The Passion of filling my wallet by exploiting Jesus", upon hearing of these events, yelled out:

"GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!!" repeatedly down the red carpet, although sources say that they are unsure if Alex is indeed Mel's son, or if he was just rehearsing his lines for a rumored "Ransom" sequel.

More news at 11.

Blast...you beat me to the scoop...I'll get the dogs bollocks for this...damn that Alex_samatar, damn him to HELL:(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Poor Mel, he misses his dear son.

Don't let this photo fool you, he's crying on the inside.

GIVE HIM BACK HIS SON!!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I heard from a reliable source that Samatar was dumped out on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. He might be there, or in the Atlantic.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I heard from a reliable source that Samatar was dumped out on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. He might be there, or in the Atlantic.
my friend's second cousin's daughter in-law's ex-husband is a truck driver who, at a highway-side diner in North Carolina, heard someone, in the trunk of a car, yelling "Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooom everyday and 4ever."

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Ransome Note from the trunk of my car:

If you ever want to see your prophet again -

Place two donuts in a burlap sack and . . .
fine 4th gays win 2 tooth and brush but no brush. Me drives soo mannny toon ikz en llama zooma zoomas

And if you are one minute late, the deal is off.
Enough’s enough Pad, now give him back…cause if you don’t, I’ll offer not just two donuts, but FOUR donuts, to the person who gives you up….I’ll even throw in my Alex_samatar special edition kipper tie, AND a wide screen Philips TV (slightly used) AND my years subscription to Big Boys Bonanza. And as for the brush, you know where you can stick it pal.

Now your obviously an intelligent person; anyone who could pull off the French Crullers Beirut camouflage sting is a smart cookie…but now your up against a worthy adversary..The Alex_samatar Legion of The Vocabularaly Challenged (Juventus Local 135). I warn you, return our leader, or you’ll be sorry…very sorry…very, very, sorry…very, very, very sorry…right

Ps Roverbhoys comments are not necessarily the views or opinions of the Board and/ or management of The Alex_samatar Legion of The Vocabularaly Challenged (Juventus Local 135) and should not be relied upon in any way in a Court of Law as being a threat to Pad or any nefarious accomplices. Obiter Dictum

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
News of the abduction of Alex_Samatar has hit global proportions. Here, you can see a candlelight vigil, at a Tibetan cultural center, praying for Alex's safe return.

Wherever you are, Alex, just remember that we are thinking about you, and in our prayers.

Dear Sir, We only ask that you be merciful with our dear Alex, and return him safe and sound.

You Monster.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
News of the abduction of Alex_Samatar has hit global proportions. Here, you can see a candlelight vigil, at a Tibetan cultural center, praying for Alex's safe return.

Wherever you are, Alex, just remember that we are thinking about you, and in our prayers.

Dear Sir, We only ask that you be merciful with our dear Alex, and return him safe and sound.

You Monster.

See...see Pad... see what your doin'...

Have a heart man:frown: Think of the children:down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Damn , hehe , this guy became the most famouse in Juventuz.com's history .... he added me on his Messenger list contacts , i'll copy-paste you soon , when we will chat !

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The sea was angry that day, angry like Alex Samatar trying to return his "English as a Ninth Language" text book at the university store. I parked beside the old lighthouse at Hatteras, got out and scratched me arse. When I went around to the trunk I noticed the lock was blown and my cargo was missing. Somebody or something had removed the Samatar. I walked up the beach where I found a pair of fishermen in a small boat just off the shore. I called out, "have you seen the Samatar" and one of them responded "plz plz shaziz I needs amnnny mannny wanking gorilla shamalama dingdong plz." And it was on.

Devils weilding Samatars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)