Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (4 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
FROM THE CNN NEWSROOM

Alex_Samatar Update:

A suspect was apprehended outside of a local Dunkin' Donuts in Raleigh, North Carolina that fit the description of the prime suspect Robert "Sheeplove" Padovano. However, after hours of questioning, the detainee was released, because he was in fact carrying French Crullers, not doughnuts, as previously reported, and forensics stated that no self-respecting perpetrator would be caught dead with a French Cruller. Earlier in the day, there was some glimmer of good news, as a mysterious audio cassette landed in the hands of authorities earlier in the day, with a taped message believed to be Alex_Samatar. The message states:

"Roses are red, Juventus is the best, ooh eee, ooh ah ah, ching chang walla-walla bing bang, I saw the witch doctor....." over and over again.

News of Alex's disappearance has even affected the entertainment industry. In Europe, Mel Gibson, who is out promoting his film "The Passion of filling my wallet by exploiting Jesus", upon hearing of these events, yelled out:

"GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!!" repeatedly down the red carpet, although sources say that they are unsure if Alex is indeed Mel's son, or if he was just rehearsing his lines for a rumored "Ransom" sequel.

More news at 11.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
not you. it was josh.
bullshit, samatar's a big fan of mine :D

++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
graham every day you are online and it is good 4 me because you give me a good idea
Now i have some friends such like grahm
hay graham i need your email address plz write to me soon plz and plz fr
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
*cough* someone's got an admirer *cough*
;)
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
G u can be his mentor
:stuckup::extatic:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
HOW DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU MAJED, I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE OFFENDED IN MY LIFE

Oh wait, I missed the fine print :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
"i belong to samatar??"..whats with this samatar guy,now?? some of the members have their signatures as what he said and now avatars having his name,a legend i guess!! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)