Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (5 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ransome Note from the trunk of my car:

If you ever want to see your prophet again -

Place two donuts in a burlap sack and . . .
fine 4th gays win 2 tooth and brush but no brush. Me drives soo mannny toon ikz en llama zooma zoomas

And if you are one minute late, the deal is off.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Padovano, i'm have no idea what that means but i was laughing histerically ........... like LOUD
Fabi i think your quote tops all of ours

and ... well i'm out of the whole samatar thing, it's funny but mean to a kid who has a pretty nice sense of humor and maybe doesn't speak english that well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Ransome Note from the trunk of my car:

If you ever want to see your prophet again -

Place two donuts in a burlap sack and . . .
fine 4th gays win 2 tooth and brush but no brush. Me drives soo mannny toon ikz en llama zooma zoomas

And if you are one minute late, the deal is off.
:LOL: WTF? :rofl:

Pado, you've been too damn funny today.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
........ yeah i don't think it's a "today" thing, he's always funny as hell but you don't always catch it, i know i don't ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
........ yeah i don't think it's a "today" thing, he's always funny as hell but you don't always catch it, i know i don't ...
Nah, he has been absolutely hilarious today. You should have seen something he posted in one of the Transfer Threads; I almost died laughing. :D

Bravo Pado!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even better Vicky, here it is.

Classic Pado:

Rivaldo and Kluivert? Why don't we just reach into my toilet, pull out three logs of fecal matter, dress it in the home kit and call the transfer season a success?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)