Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
"All love samatar and I am friend with those that block with the gays"

translation: I left some cookies in my pants and threw them in the washing machine.

Source: Hooked on Samatar.

pado, we're gonna catch hell for this. I sense a two week, all expense paid "vacation" from the Mods any day now:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Just in from the New Room

A search is continuing for the legendary prophet, Alex_samatar, reported missing from his celestial retreat in Raleigh four days earlier.
Police issued a statement indicating that they were not worried for the safety of the Great One at this time, but are mildly concerned about reports of an altercation involving an individual resembling Alex_s, and a local known loner, seen driving a black sedan eratically about the time Alex_s was last seen
Roadblocks have been set up around the State. Members of the public have been advised not to approach any suspicious cars, and followers of the Prophet have been asked to pray for his safe return...film at eleven

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
alex better open up his own clothing line before someone else does it and makes a million on it :)
Hmm, I can see it now.

Sama-Tees, Sama-Tops, Sama-Trunks, Sama-Trousers. We can use Inzaghi dressed up in hockey Gear as a logo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That quote was the funniest comment f the thread... i almost pissed my pants yesterday when samatar said that!!.

:LOL:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Hanging out and getting drunk with Alex_Samatar. And then we ran into Padovano. It gets blurry after that.

Sounds like a great quote from a Jack Kerouac novel..awesome:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
Just in from the New Room

A search is continuing for the legendary prophet, Alex_samatar, reported missing from his celestial retreat in Raleigh four days earlier.
Police issued a statement indicating that they were not worried for the safety of the Great One at this time, but are mildly concerned about reports of an altercation involving an individual resembling Alex_s, and a local known loner, seen driving a black sedan eratically about the time Alex_s was last seen
Roadblocks have been set up around the State. Members of the public have been advised not to approach any suspicious cars, and followers of the Prophet have been asked to pray for his safe return...film at eleven
I like it. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
[[/B] originally posted by Vicky ] ++

lmao !
that'd be awesome
and have quotes in the back of the shirt
and some translations from "hooked on samatar" on the sleeves

oh! boxers with that quote that i have for signature !
I love that quote Vicky.

Alex Samatar is a genious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)