Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (3 Viewers)

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
    My names samater ,but the people called me Mr Lee.i am from somalia i am 22 years old and i am juve fan 4ever .My favoured player was Davids ,but now Delpiero is mine .i live in somalia ,but i like living in ueropa especially England .Alex samatar is that

:extatic: hes back ! :party: woohoo !

theres only one alex_samatar \o

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Somalia is in East Africa which of course is in Africa. Somalia is neighbouring my country Kenya to the north.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
    There are more samatar ,but there is only one Alex_samatar. Ok that is that .thank you all of you .i would like to to kenya so i like meeting my friend Ali!.Forzo juve and Ali

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Alex, I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but since you seem to be the unofficial mascot of juventuz.com, in your honor, I've paid tribute to you.

Check out my new location

<===============

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Vicky it is not everyday that you get to meet someone so fresh & unadulterated on the net as Alex. He made a grand entrance & due to the fact that he is genuinely nice but has a major language barrier he cut across among many things as a online stalker, spammer & pathetically needy. At first everyone was aghast but as soon as they realised he is the gem that he is everyone is falling all over themselves to claim him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)