Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (2 Viewers)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
My names samater ,but the people called me Mr Lee.i am from somalia i am 22 years old and i am juve fan 4ever .My favoured player was Davids ,but now Delpiero is mine .i live in somalia ,but i like living in ueropa especially England .Alex samatar is that

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Alex is my friend and I miss him!! :down:

But anyways I am really happy that he is back.. Even I wanna talk 2 him more.

Aug 1, 2003
which one is alex samatar again? was he the one who sent a PM to everyone saying "del piero is the best"? I remember the same person lecturing me for having inzaghi as part of my name :scared:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
which one is alex samatar again? was he the one who sent a PM to everyone saying "del piero is the best"? I remember the same person lecturing me for having inzaghi as part of my name :scared:
he haunt me in MSN:scared:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
hehe yeah
only you're the one who told me where Somalia is, which means you're not that bad at it

this whole geography thing reminds me of my bf's uncle who asks everyone geography questions at every single dinner/party their family has. and for some odd reason i'm always his first target.
" Vicky, what's the longest river on the planet "
" Vicky, what's the capital of this country "
and i've never answered any of his questions but he just keeps on asking, and then after i can't answer it he asks everyone else and they end up having geography arguments every dinner that they have untill my bf's father tells him to shut the f*ck up

Aug 27, 2003
the only reason i know somalia is ..is becuase weve been taking the contienet africa for the past 5 years over and over!! and i fail to remeber part of africa!

:LOL: woow ur own live jepordy! maybe he likes being the one who hold the answers to everything makes himfeel smart :p they tend to do that in our gathrings but sadly i fail in remebering my long distant reltives esp when most of thm HAVE THE SAME NAMES!! soo questions like " oh do u remeber ur cousins's wifes sister!" i leanrnt u should just nod and smile!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)