Alex Sandro (53 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
The last of the old guard 2015/2016 to 2023/2024

his ability to bamboozle management is his biggest asset. Mastermind business man

He kind of reminds me of what Allegri as a player would do if Allegri was talented.

2 great seasons
2 good/ok seasons
5 below mid/horrible seasons

The fact he cooperated with allegri to meet the extension option is just pure genius. Two master manipulators

He's a legend and better be put in that section alongside Allegri

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Cafu was super fit though wasn't he, he was a machine. I bet he still looks like a Mens Health cover model.
one of the best rbs i had ever seen. was so mad he went to milan.

thought no brazilian would top him as a right back but then dani alves came and he was just another level above.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one day doctor calls his patient on cell phone and after many attempts the patient answers

doctor: hello, i have some bad news and worse news from your diagnosis.

patient: oh god. whats the bad news?

doctor: bad news is you only have 24 hours to live!

patient: oh my god! wait then whats the worse news?

doctor: i've been trying to reach you since yesterday

decfro

Jul 3, 2009

Yes! Now hopefully he is kept away from the final match and thats another reason to celebrate.
don't let him play, he can sit on the bench or in the stands or even told to go home which would be better

- - - Updated - - -

Cafu was super fit though wasn't he, he was a machine. I bet he still looks like a Mens Health cover model.
always chewing gum love it

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Just a reminder that if Alex Sandro plays next game he will tie Nedved as the foreign player with most caps in Juventus history...

That means Alex Sandro will be in our history books fooooooooooooooooooor eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

:spliff::spliff::spliff::spliff:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just a reminder that if Alex Sandro plays next game he will tie Nedved as the foreign player with most caps in Juventus history...

That means Alex Sandro will be in our history books fooooooooooooooooooor eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

:spliff::spliff::spliff::spliff:
He owes that to his daddy Allegro

Even became Capitano under him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)