Alex Sandro (25 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Hopefully he plays today and equals the record.

Never liked him as a player but wouldn't like to think the club would actually behave in a classless manner by purposely keeping him on the bench.
You forgotten how Alex was treated at the end?His goodbye announced at a shareholders meeting? Or nedveds goodbye for that matter.

We shit on our legends, Alex Sandro deserves to be treated like a club legend.

Aug 2, 2005
Those 2 are legends in my book. Khedira didnt play here long enough, although he was a briliant player when fit.
Yeah.. for me, too

Let me rephrase

Since Khedira, Dybala, and Zidane, who have better Juve Legends factors in my book, are voted Rookie here.. then Sadro should be Rookie..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly, he's not been memorable enough for me to put him in the legend category.

A boring player without any personality. Was good here in his first two years, probably among the best in his position but it's been all downhill from there.

He really is fortunate enough to spend so many seasons here largely thanks to his father/mentor Allegri.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Never really ‘hated’ him although i was very critical of him at times so it was actually nice to see him getting a respectful farewell.

For his first 4 seasons he sure has a good shout at the Legends section, however what followed afterwards was unfortunately well below expectations, all in all he was always a professional that never caused any problems and if it wasn’t for his wages being a burden lately he’d probably be getting less stick as overall he has been decent enough as squad depth even in this last few years.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A nice send off for a player who contributed to a lot of our titles.

He had a really good game today too.

He stayed too long and in hindsight selling him to Chelsea would have been the best move a few years ago. I think some of the criticism was excessive at times but it was time to leave, especially given how high his salary is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)