Alex Sandro (21 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Icons - players/coaches that others basically identify with a club, considered to be among the best players on their positions, players like Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Platini, Sivori, Chiellini, Scirea; Coaches: Lippi, Trappatoni.

Legends - their impact was significant, often protagonists during their time and generally liked by the fans: Baggio, Dybala, Pirlo, Vidal, Trezeguet, Ferrara, Montero, Barzagli, Zidane, Davids, Allegri...

Notable players/coaches - remained a long time with a club, not the most talented around but made important contribution over the years or talented but their time here was too short to get into upper category: Pessoto, Tacchinardi, Toricelli, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Marchisio, Iuliano, Di Livio, Deschamps, CR7, Zambrotta, Tudor, Tevez, Morata, Inzaghi, Vycpalek....

Rookies: All others

Just an example.

And ofc 5th category Abominations - talentless hacks: Mckennie, Weah...

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wonderful way to thank and say goodbye to Juve. Don't know if Alex gets legend or rookie status but not a legend player for me when Juan's not there. I know some posters here hate the idea that an ex-Juve player goes to hated rivals, but I try to give priority in what he did for Juve. So he celebrated a scudetto. IMO Cuad's >>> Sandro's Juve career. He showed his love too, especially with his 110% effort every match while wearing the Juve jersey. :vidal:

1716839340408.png

Jun 16, 2020
Icons - players/coaches that others basically identify with a club, considered to be among the best players on their positions, players like Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Platini, Sivori, Chiellini, Scirea; Coaches: Lippi, Trappatoni.

Legends - their impact was significant, often protagonists during their time and generally liked by the fans: Baggio, Dybala, Pirlo, Vidal, Trezeguet, Ferrara, Montero, Barzagli, Zidane, Davids, Allegri...

Notable players/coaches - remained a long time with a club, not the most talented around but made important contribution over the years or talented but their time here was too short to get into upper category: Pessoto, Tacchinardi, Toricelli, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Marchisio, Iuliano, Di Livio, Deschamps, CR7, Zambrotta, Tudor, Tevez, Morata, Inzaghi, Vycpalek....

Just an example.

I agree we're way to sophisticated and nuanced for 2 sections

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Just an example.

to me i don't understand how bonucci can be considered a notable player when he was vital in 8 of the 9 scudetto juve won. he was vital in each of those seasons and not part timer just moving though games like sandro.

to me he is legend. you just have to look at current crop of world defenders to realize how special the 2010s bonucci was.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
to me i don't understand how bonucci can be considered a notable player when he was vital in 8 of the 9 scudetto juve won. he was vital in each of those seasons and not part timer just moving though games like sandro.

to me he is legend. you just have to look at current crop of world defenders to realize how special the 2010s bonucci was.
Some people are unbelievably thin skinned and will never getting over him going to Milan for a year and celebrating after a goal vs Juve

And if you want to feel that way, fine.

My biggest problem with Juve fans is they try to diminish his accomplishments and say he was a mediocre player carried by Chiellini and/or Barzagli --- which is pathetic

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

He was a top 10 CB in the world, even with his defensive lapses, for a period of time. A period of time when we had 3 of the top 10 CB in the world in a back 3.

What an era.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Some people are unbelievably thin skinned and will never getting over him going to Milan for a year and celebrating after a goal vs Juve

And if you want to feel that way, fine.

My biggest problem with Juve fans is they try to diminish his accomplishments and say he was a mediocre player carried by Chiellini and/or Barzagli --- which is pathetic
It's not pathetic. It's true. He was a fraud who was exposed time and time again.

I don't even care that he moved to Milan or celebrated against us he is just a really unlikable person with a shitty attitude.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's not pathetic. It's true. He was a fraud who was exposed time and time again.

I don't even care that he moved to Milan or celebrated against usbhe is just a really unlikable person with a shitty attitude.
this is harsh. when chiellini gets owned, it's part of game and it happens. when bonucci does it he is a fraud.

fact is he was a starter for 7 of 8 seasons of title winning era. he outlasted both barzagli and chiellini and unlike both of those he could actually move the ball and scored goals

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he outlasted both barzagli and chiellini
love it :rofl:

maybe that's because he is younger than those two and tici gave him a way too generous contract. outlasted = overstayed his welcome

also his performances considerably dropped after his return from milan. club should have never allowed him to crawl back. his presence was a symptom of juventus becoming jj. meh player for his clubs post cardiff, with a despicable personality. should have retired after the euros which was 3 years ago

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
love it :rofl:

maybe that's because he is younger than those two and tici gave him a way too generous contract. outlasted = overstayed his welcome

also his performances considerably dropped after his return from milan. club should have never allowed him to crawl back. his presence was a symptom of juventus becoming jj. meh player for his clubs post cardiff, with a despicable personality. should have retired after the euros which was 3 years ago
still won 5 titles when he came back

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
just like estigarribia played an unbeaten season
yeah and esti deserves credit.

this is my point. he wasn't a part time player in his time here. he was first choice everywhere he played be it club or country. he was rated by every single coach that played him.

in 8 of the 9 titles won he was first choice always. there was never any doubt over his spot. why if he was so bad?

only here do you and your group of haters know better than all the coaches apparently.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yeah and esti deserves credit.

this is my point. he wasn't a part time player in his time here. he was first choice everywhere he played be it club or country. he was rated by every single coach that played him.

in 8 of the 9 titles won he was first choice always. there was never any doubt over his spot. why if he was so bad?

only here do you and your group of haters know better than all the coaches apparently.
He wasn't.

He did however have a poor game from time to time and he never again reached the heights he himself set during his first season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He wasn't.

He did however have a poor game from time to time and he never again reached the heights he himself set during his first season.
ok name me one player that doesn't have poor game from time to time though. why is bonucci singled out? why is he judged on a higher standard for mistakes than chiellini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)