Alex Sandro (52 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
With De Sciglio to 2025 and Sandro to 2024 we have LB position secured and locked.

I mean literally locked, we can't sign anyone, lul.

Even Giuntoli can't act on this. He is already doomed and he hasn't even started working for Juve, double lul.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
AlexSandro renews with Juventus until 2024. The Brazilian has achieved all the goals set out in his contract and the renewal has been activated automatically.
( @MatteMoretto - @relevo)
They reported 40 appearances since loong time, and suddenly it's 36 and triggered in Sevilla game before. Plot twist

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
with the same wages? i don't mind him staying as a backup at 2-3m but with his previous wages that's quite hard to digest
I mean I don't want him at all, but it should be relatively easy to improve other areas of the pitch as well as tactics (hopefully). If other things are working we can survive with a weak LB position essentially.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I mean I don't want him at all, but it should be relatively easy to improve other areas of the pitch as well as tactics (hopefully). If other things are working we can survive with a weak LB position essentially.
cambiaso should return from his loan, and hopefully he'll be much better than sandro. i don't mind sandro on the bench, but paying 6-7m net to a benchwarmer is a hard pill to swallow. i didn't know that we were this rich

post 2010 inda level of terrible management. and if it's really allegri's request then there's yet an other solid reason to get rid of him

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If anyone is okay with extending this guy, you deserve every minute of what is happening with this club. He has been awful for over 4 years now and earns 7 mil !!!! He has cost us plenty of goals this season too and extending him means we don’t have the spot nor the cash for someone else. Another season with de secglio and Sandro als FB and people wonder why we suck ass…. Fine let’s extend all the other old injury prone fucks that no one else wants cause can’t hurt right

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)